• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Rich Wyatt, one-time star of the American Guns TV show, turned himself in on theft charges several days ago in a case involving a rare pistol that a consignor reported he could not get back from Wyatt's Gunsmoke Gun store.

The pistol was apparently found during an ATF raid that was part of unrelated investigation.

It's yet another drop-down for a guy who was flying pretty high there for awhile.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-rich-wyatt-arrested-on-theft-charges04102015

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I don't think the current administration is fond of any licensees who flaunt guns on tv. Seems every FFL who goes on a tv show ends up under a microscope.

As to whether he's a thief, that's for a jury to decide.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Did he make bail by selling a standard Remington 870 pump shotgun to some idiot with too much money on TV for $2500? If so then that kind of makes sense and lines up with everything else he did on his show.

Oohhh I will bed that rifle and make it a super accurate sniper rifle, that will only cost you $1500. Ohh and that used Barret 50 that you can buy new for $8000, I will sell it to you for $10,000 because I can and this is TV.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    He created this.....I say he's innocent!!!

Attachments

• Paige-Wyatt-1[1].jpg
      Paige-Wyatt-1[1].jpg
      58 KB · Views: 1,156

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    With as far apart as his wife's boobs are you could rest your beer in between them YUCK! Big boobs or fake one's should mean more cleavage not no man's land!!!
    Big BOOBS and a place to rest your beer, I am confused at what is YUCK about that??

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Never watched the show but just checked it out on line... the daughter is most assuredly not hard on the eyes (I'm assuming she is 18 and I can say that without feeling bad). I'm not into any of the pseudo-reality shows... even when they include hot women and guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom