• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Total BS. Even if true it wont pass constituional muster. Common use? Only been around for more than a 100 years. They will have as much success banning hammers and butter knives, and look stupid trying to do so. Of course they are making a great case they are a bunch of unicorn loving nimrods. Got to be fake.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Seems like just another way to put the ripple effect in the commerce of ammunition...taking the example from the Armor Piercing .223/5.56 ammo...and the fact that the intelligence quotient would not dig further than what was read. That's why I joined this forum, investigative results...

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Though the ban has created a clear divide among the citizens of California, it’s said to be widely supported by political figures across the state. Many politicians and citizens alike feel that that ban is a clear infringement of California citizen’s second amendment rights, however; many feel that the ban is a positive step towards much needed gun control.

Do they really understand the term 'infringement'?

infringement= breaking the terms of a law, agreement, violation

rlc2

Nov 22, 2014
    left coast
    concur, and sketchy spoof...

It is a spoof site of the NY Times.

Yup, obvious hoax, and not really funny. No where near The Onion, or IowaHawk, so while I am no fan of NYT, this spoof drifts close enough, to use of the domain name to make me wonder if the purpose is to scrape cookies, etc, for other scams, or phish,

And in that context be careful of widgets or javascripts, by that one might get from script kiddie trojans, for gun guys, as a side benefit of malicious intent.

Turn on your browser high safety settings, ad-blocker, no-flash, no-script depending on your caution/paranoia lel :D...

Ok, maybe tifoil hat on, but just in case...

Seriously, I expect the left to double down and "push through the resistance" on gun grabbing while they can during thi last bit of The One's time to abuse executivd authority while he can...poor guy needs a legacy on something, fer chrissakes, and how is he gonna get that UN job, otherwise...its certainly not gonna be based on foreign pllicy savvy...:mad54:

And considering the last two elections, Google Squad and foreign money scam, it would bd naive for the informed news reader, NOT to be on the lookout for more dirty tricks, beyond the spurious disinfo at Media Matters that we already see ramping up, in coordination with under-the-radar ngo's and the pathetic Bloomturd sockpuppets, etc.

Even though the left is getting borderline hysterical in desperation...in the effort to elevate false memes beyond the progtard echo-chamber, I'd suggest not underestimating how low they can go.

Read "Trust Me, I'm Lying" by Halliday, out on kindle version for cheap, to understand how one key component works, in "agitprop for pay".

The book is compelling, describing how desperate failing left news outlets are forced to find content, the meat to feed the dogs, to keep their shrinking demographic on the plantation..

And requires the echo-chamber of the faux social media eco-sphere to generate clicks to feed their own revenue model, and also reward the Reliable Party Organs with eyeballs, and ad $$$,

Look at metrics for the bigs, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NYT...and note the trend, is not just down, but falling off the cliff in readership, ratings, and need ad revenue, and thats why they desperately need "news content" no matter how vile or disreputable the source (Kos Kids, Raw Sewage, Stalking Points Media, Left Media Natters, PuffHo's, Rolling Stoned, et al) including the Embed Journolistas in more credible outlets, who plagiarize/sanitize the lower source " to trade it up the chain" for brand credibility at the top.

Anyway, sorry I digress, but read also "Stonewalled" by Atkisson, for her perspective on same, at CBS.

Its going to be a very interesting year and a half, for media watchers, imho.

"Can't stop the signal, Mal..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom