• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I was waiting for him to shoot himself in the hand when he was stabbing the target , is it wrong that I was rooting for him to shoot himself in the hand :sad20:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I was waiting for him to shoot himself in the hand when he was stabbing the target , is it wrong that I was rooting for him to shoot himself in the hand :sad20:

Anything would be preferable to turning one's own nut-sack into a canoe.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I saw a video clip on Instagram that was supposedly one of his classes and it was downright scary. people were running down range while someone else was shooting.

Darwin will catch up with him soon enough.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Downloaded, because the pussies at YouTube will probably remove this for "bullying and harrassment".

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

He got banned from that range for those antics. He was putting holes in the ceiling. He claimed racism was why he got banned...

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Now Chad, are you forgetting after I finished my AR piston build at SOTAR, you made me run away, zig sagging, while you took pot shots at me? You said something like, "I wont hit you, because you didn't square the receiver properly and then bed it with the Loctite 620 like I told you"....how soon we forget.....geez.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Now Chad, are you forgetting after I finished my AR piston build at SOTAR, you made me run away, zig sagging, while you took pot shots at me? You said something like, "I wont hit you, because you didn't square the receiver properly and then bed it with the Loctite 620 like I told you"....how soon we forget.....geez.

:lol2:

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

I was hoping for a nut sack shot when he tucked that gun under him.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    I fail to see why you're stabbing someone as you shoot them. Isn't the idea to engage as a last resort and then remove yourself as quickly as possible? Kinda seems like an overly brutal (and inefficient) way to manage a violent encounter. Anyone who pays him for training should be lobotomized.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I fail to see why you're stabbing someone as you shoot them. Isn't the idea to engage as a last resort and then remove yourself as quickly as possible? Kinda seems like an overly brutal (and inefficient) way to manage a violent encounter. Anyone who pays him for training should be lobotomized.

He has supposedly trained people in Baltimore before.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    No, not at all. I question anyone that doesn't. As long as no bystanders get clipped that is, just his dumbass.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I laughed the whole way through, thinking this was a spoof video. You mean to tell me this guy is for real??? He seriously is a trainer training those tactics? Nah uh....

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I laughed the whole way through, thinking this was a spoof video. You mean to tell me this guy is for real??? He seriously is a trainer training those tactics? Nah uh....

Yup.

NRA booted him years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom