• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    JFC. We can f'ing supply a bunch of Syrians with shoulder-fired missles and .50cals (which will inevitably be used against our own) but I have to wait 100 days for a f'in rifle? This country has lost its mind.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Totally agree. Wait till obozo sign the UN Gun Ban Treaty!!:tdown::mad54:

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    We should ask, where is their background check?
    It was burned in the CIA safe in the Benghazi mop up.

Too soon?

These folks are a bunch of fascists. Power hungry tools. Makes me NOT want to buy anything else before oct 1 but I have some wants, thankfully I don't have any needs.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I think they're just trying to screw with us as much as possible before 10/1 because they know we can't do anything about it. We can't even take legal action because it will be mooted by October and the courts don't move fast enough to get anything done by then.

Why aren't people who are found to be complicit in the denials of constitutional rights ever held responsible for doing so? Imagine if we passed a Constitutional Amendment saying that any lawmaker who votes for a bill that is later found unconstitutional will face jail time. Wouldn't that be amazing? It would sure make them stop and think before voting for something like SB281...

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Well I was expecting a stamp for my suppressor any day now, guess that I'll be waiting forever.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Why aren't people who are found to be complicit in the denials of constitutional rights ever held responsible for doing so? Imagine if we passed a Constitutional Amendment saying that any lawmaker who votes for a bill that is later found unconstitutional will face jail time. Wouldn't that be amazing? It would sure make them stop and think before voting for something like SB281...

Sounds like a good way to solve the lawyer problem too.

Mr H

Banana'd

Because they might only be stupid... and "stupid" isn't illegal.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    They denied a customer trying to take his handgun back off consignment today at the shop. POC is the MSP.

Yup, you have to wait for the MSP to get your gun back. :sad20:

I have no illusion that other would bring the same response. Ill be calling in a "Other" on a pistol gripped shotgun I was looking to buy. Ill see how that goes.

As per FBI NICS email today (06/17), a MD FFL can now call FBI NICS on "OTHER" type guns, not just "LONG GUN". The "HANDGUN" is still unavailable.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    As per FBI NICS email today (06/17), a MD FFL can now call FBI NICS on "OTHER" type guns, not just "LONG GUN". The "HANDGUN" is still unavailable.

Whew...thank you for the good news! From both me, and my two cans which are currently in jail.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    OK...but this is likely a dumb question, but does OTHER implies stripped receivers?

-Tripod Fired weapon (If it has no Shoulder Stock)
    -Pistol Gripped Shotgun (No Shoulder Stock)
    -Stripped Receiver
    -Silencer (Class 3/NFA)
    -A.O.W. (Class 3/NFA- "Any Other Weapon" which are Wallet Holsters, Gun Briefcases, Pen Guns, Pistols with Forward Grips, Pistol Shotguns etc...)

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    -Tripod Fired weapon (If it has no Shoulder Stock)
    -Pistol Gripped Shotgun (No Shoulder Stock)
    -Stripped Receiver
    -Silencer (Class 3/NFA)
    -A.O.W. (Class 3/NFA- "Any Other Weapon" which are Wallet Holsters, Gun Briefcases, Pen Guns, Pistols with Forward Grips, Pistol Shotguns etc...)

Did not know that was a thing, but after doing an image search, I like it.

tman

Jan 28, 2013
    Correct, some FFL's will still release but they could be releasing to Prohibited people. The NICS Center is now preventing a layer of security Dealers were trying to do to keep the wrong people from getting a gun after 8 days.

Will MD online court case search be helpful to FFL's to make release decision?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom