• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andy41567

Oct 1, 2018
    I am looking for recommendations on a good source for setting up a trust. As my collection has grown and I am getting into NFA items, It would be good to have one to include my wife, kids and family. I am in Calvert and some of them online trusts do not seem to cover all that i need nor do they have the right language.

just noticed i posted in the wrong place. Admin please move...sorry thank you

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Britt Stouffer.

For NFA, you can do one trust per item with simple forms. Silencer Ship kiosks can do this for you.

Realize, no, if you do a trust with your wife and kids on it, you will need photos and fingerprint cards for each one of them for each purchase.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Britt Stouffer.

For NFA, you can do one trust per item with simple forms. Silencer Ship kiosks can do this for you.

Realize, no, if you do a trust with your wife and kids on it, you will need photos and fingerprint cards for each one of them for each purchase.

I completely second the idea of going with Britt Stouffer. I just had her update both my Revocable Trust (for financial affairs) as well as my Gun Trust and she and her office were fantastic. I also really liked the fact that they are very Pro-2A. Very highly recommended.

Cal68

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I am looking for recommendations on a good source for setting up a trust. As my collection has grown and I am getting into NFA items, It would be good to have one to include my wife, kids and family. I am in Calvert and some of them online trusts do not seem to cover all that i need nor do they have the right language.

just noticed i posted in the wrong place. Admin please move...sorry thank you

also realize, going the route of the trust tends to take longer for approvals on nfa items as well.

I went through britt stouffer for my nfa trust. It cost me 400 dollars in case you are wondering.

rockstarartist

I shoot like an android
    May 3, 2009
    Baltimore City
    Stouffer did mine several years ago. I highly recommend her.

I do have a question, how much has changed now in regards to using the trust before the trust changes came into effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom