• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Another thing. Legislators can't be arrested during the session . Colonel Pike has stated he won't arrest any legislators not complying. Can the Republicans use this to their advantage? Not showing up for any session stating they don't feel safe in a gun free zone ? Would the Democraps have a quorom without them??

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Del Nick Freitas posted on his FB page that the ban only applies to the buildings, not the grounds. Cam Edwards is reporting that Gov Blackface wants to extend the ban to the grounds. I'm not sure how he could do that without the legislators, executive order?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I was just having conversation about the absolute fallacy of these leftists daring to call themselves "liberals" when everything that they do is demonstrably totalitarian.

This is third-world, banana republic ********.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I'll leave this here

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/virginia...whelmingly-majority-of-shootings-in-virginia/

Virginia Department of Health Report on “Gun Violence in Virginia” Makes It Clear: Blacks Are Responsible for Overwhelmingly Majority of Shootings in Virginia

The question our elected officials should be asking is two-fold: why do white males commit the overwhelming bulk of suicides with firearms in Virginia and why do black males commit the overwhelming bulk of homicides/nonfatal shootings with firearms in Virginia?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    It's pretty weak that the legislature has this power without having to pass a bill and get it signed by the Governor. That should change.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    With this governor, it would make no difference, his autopen is warmed up and ready for anything that appears in front of him. They are all wholly owned subsidiaries of Bloomturd.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    So... Where were the gun owners from VA, when Marylanders got buttfvucked in 2013? Oh yea.... Sitting in their homes, saying that it sucks for those people that live in MD. It's all well and good that they are fighting, but if they want people from out of state to help, maybe they should have considered helping out the residents of MD in 2013.

/rant

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I get it the same thing when we met at nra against bloomburges children no vcdl participation if not now when do we come together in hopes to stop these bs infringements . not arguing sir my hopes is that now they are getting a taste of the medicine and stand by us when needed

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Can you think of any other reason they'd be pursuing such Draconian legislation?

i think everyone is smart enough to know that, ban or not, there will be a lot of guns around for a very long time.

my opinion is that most don't have guns and therefore don't rely on guns for home or self defense. as such, any guns out there can only hurt them via robbery, mass shootings or the like. so they want them as gone as possible.

despite all the drunk and distracted driving deaths, no one is pushing to ban or limit cell phones, alcohol or cars. that's because most have phones and like to kick back a beer after work. they have a vested interest and thus can overlook when bad things happen. no so with guns again because most don't have any.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    So... Where were the gun owners from VA, when Marylanders got buttfvucked in 2013? Oh yea.... Sitting in their homes, saying that it sucks for those people that live in MD. It's all well and good that they are fighting, but if they want people from out of state to help, maybe they should have considered helping out the residents of MD in 2013.

/rant

I was there in 2013. I have also volunteered to man the MSI booth at the Nations gun show. Lots of VA residents joined MSI while I was there.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I get it the same thing when we met at nra against bloomburges children no vcdl participation if not now when do we come together in hopes to stop these bs infringements . not arguing sir my hopes is that now they are getting a taste of the medicine and stand by us when needed
    They succeed in preventing the laws from going into effect, they will sit back and rest on their laurels, till it is too late after the next subtle attempt.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County

/rant

If the Maryland General Assembly is in session, then we gun owners are in the process of getting what you describe. When it's that time of year, we need to tighten up those cheeks and get to Annapolis instead of grinning through the ordeal. I'm not grinning, and my bomb bay doors are on high "MD legiscritter" alert. I'm thinking it will take Virginians a few years to develop these skills. Hopefully they can reject the unwanted approaches until then.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    So one resident out of how many? My point is that now that the tables have turned, they are crying for nonresidents to help them.

I get what you’re saying but I don’t think they’re crying for non-residents to help. They are getting help from all over because everyone knows if VA falls, it will be a model for all other states.
    I was simply stating that not all VA residents sat and watched back while MD was getting screwed in 2013.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom