• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Howard County police are releasing additional details about a fatal domestic shooting that occurred last night inside a home in Marriottsville. Stephen Michael Tucker, 38, of Randallstown, died at the scene after reportedly being shot once by his father, Stephen Dwight Tucker, 68, of Marriottsville.

Officers were called to the 1500 block of Marriottsville Road at 8:16 p.m. for a report that a man had been shot. When they arrived on scene, they found the younger Tucker deceased and the elder Tucker with visible injuries.

It was reported to police that the shooting occurred during an altercation between the two men. It was also reported that the younger Tucker had assaulted and injured a different family member at another residence, and damaged that property, shortly before driving to his father’s house.

Another resident inside the Marriottsville home called 911 and the elder Tucker remained on the scene as police arrived. No charges have been filed at this time. The investigation is ongoing in consultation with the Howard County state’s attorney’s office.

https://www.facebook.com/HowardCountyPoliceDepartment/

The younger Tucker has a very long case history of charges including narcotics, arson, and assault.

very sad.

https://www.facebook.com/HowardCountyPoliceDepartment/

The younger Tucker has a very long case history of charges including narcotics, arson, and assault.

very sad.

Apparently he has also spent time (a whopping 14 days) in a psych hospital. He was involuntarily committed before and after his attempted arson in 2012. If he's criminally unstable why was he back walking among us? Sounds to me like daddy had had enough and did us all a favor.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Wow, tough love story I’m sure. Book deal potential.
    It sounds like the damage this tucker has done may have been prevented if we still had loony bins, or mental institutions? ... and actually utilized them as they were back in the day?
    Now I’m curious if violent crimes have gone up in correlation to the demise of nut houses.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Wow, tough love story I’m sure. Book deal potential.
    It sounds like the damage this tucker has done may have been prevented if we still had loony bins, or mental institutions? ... and actually utilized them as they were back in the day?
    Now I’m curious if violent crimes have gone up in correlation to the demise of nut houses.

Since he had a long criminal history there are already facilities for dealing with people like him.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    My neighbors know them pretty well. The dad shouldn’t have to worry about charges if it went down the way we were told. Kinda a catch 22 situation, kid was bad news all around and society may be better off but to have to shoot your own kid, ewww

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom