• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Code "54730" at acmebullets.com to get 10% off.

This is a long term code.

Thought I'd share! Feel free to share with fellow reloaders.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Bump to top. Yes, the code is STILL giving 10% off. Yes, I really do like Acme's product. lol

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Bump!

And an update. It looks like i didn't explain the "flip side" of this discount.

I coach a children's scholastic shooting sports team with 27 kids on the team, 1/3 girls. (It's a 503 c, non profit, I'm not compensated ). Kids as young as 10 through high school shoot 22 rifle, 22 pistol and center fire pistol. We compete at the state and national matches and have done pretty well. As the kids grow up (and bigger), they want to shoot center fire. We started 2 squads of CF this year, but a the reality of the higher cost of 9mm over 22 was seen. The kids shoot 100 to 300 rounds per week in season. Some a lot more!

The Acme discount that saves you money, also puts an equal amount in a team account. So, if you save $10, the kids get $10 worth of projectiles. So far we have been given close to 10,000 ! That's a bunch (and thank you), but it's only 6-8 weeks worth when the season starts up.

We also were donated a couple Lee 1000 presses (I'm in the process of refurbishing them now). The range we shoot at is collecting brass for the team too. The kids will be shown how to inspect brass, clean it, reload, measure, inspect final rounds and take apart rounds to verify good ammo. So, they will get a well rounded firearms education!

The future of shooting is youth, thank you all for supporting them!

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Hi!

Code "54730" is still active to save you 10% .

But, it also helps the kids. Acme just sent a email shipping announcement that they have sent 2 CASES of bullets for the kids to reload !!

Thank you for helping "save the children" so they can keep shooting. Most are were not able to practice due to the cost of 9mm, now they can. These kids will grow up in our sport and tradition, thanks to you.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Just a bump! Code still active if you need some great coated bullets. Code "54730" for 10% off.

(Except the big bulk qty)

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Just a reminder that this code is still active! I just used it to get some of the new profile 124 9mm.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Bump!

Our youth team received thousands of 124 gr projectiles in the past year based oon this code. ACME sends them bullets equal to the value of the discount you received.

So, if you want to save some $ and help a youth shooting team, use the code "54730" at Acme Bullets.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom