• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Jack, I just wanted to say Thank You for your Candor and Honesty with regard to the video...though I've read some conversations that tend to commit to anger out of arrogance but yet some have humility thereafter, which is respectful, at least to me...as you should have noticed this community can be very passionate and unforgiving…but all in all I’ve have learned allot and enjoy the conversation as well. I would like to say to you however you continue your ambitions from this point on, I believe this Community will support you as a result of your Honesty and Integrity you projected in that video…Thanks

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Jack was great. Glad I woke up for this

Yep! Usually I am not to happy when the dog wants a predawn breakfast on the weekend. This morning I was glad he woke me up in time to catch Jack's appearance. Too short, that's the curse of morning television, but Jack made good use of his brief time in explaining how and why his views shifted. Hopefully he changed a few minds with his soft spoken logic.

Good job, Jack! :thumbsup:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Word of the day: "scheme" as in Maryland's handgun permit scheme.
    That phrase from Jack spoke volumes.
    Good work sir!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I recorded it with Win7 MCE, but I can't edit Jack's appearance because of a bogus copy protection problem that has appeared recently on my dvr'ed files.

If anyone has an idea what I need to 'undo' the bogus copy protection, I can edit and post it.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I recorded it with Win7 MCE, but I can't edit Jack's appearance because of a bogus copy protection problem that has appeared recently on my dvr'ed files.

If anyone has an idea what I need to 'undo' the bogus copy protection, I can edit and post it.

DVDFab ?

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Posting the video may be a copyright violation. ? Maybe we can have Fox post it on their site, then link to it?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Tried that ...

DVDfab requires .wmv, .asf, or .dvr-ms format. The copy-protected files are .wtv. I tried to right-click convert to .dvr-ms, but it complains about copy protection too.

This cropped up after a recent update, but I haven't been able to determine which one and when.

Thanks for the hint ... I'll keep pluggin' away at it.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Could give MPEG stream clip a shot. I use it all the time at work. Miro converter too, though it can't remember if that's Mac only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom