Hello from Baltimore County, recently back from the Gunshine State after 4 years..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Hey all

Glad to join up it seems like a nice community here. All of that being said WTH did I just do to myself LOL.

I'm originally from Baltimore County, lived there for 34 years before moving to Tampa in 2014. Before I moved to Florida I had never even owned a gun lol, they were just unattainable practically.

When I moved to Tampa I started my job and the guys were like we're all carrying, are you? I'm like carrying what? Lol. Seriously I'd say 70%or more of the people I worked with in Tampa carried a Glock 19/43 or Sig P238 (females), and no I don't work in LE, just a normal white collar career. Guns are normal down there, we have to fight off the New York crazies but they always leave eventually.

So I'm back now, parents health failing and wanted to be able to help out the family. I will be reading these forums regularly, though I'm not sure how much I will participate since I lost all my guns somewhere on 95 between Florida and Maryland....:)

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Welcome.

If you intend to be a resident, you have 90 days to register handguns and pre-Oct-2013 non-HBAR AR15's...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• F5E7A847-A4F3-48F6-AF8B-1ADE1A03EEEA.jpeg
      F5E7A847-A4F3-48F6-AF8B-1ADE1A03EEEA.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 127

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Welcome.

If you intend to be a resident, you have 90 days to register handguns and pre-Oct-2013 non-HBAR AR15's...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I thought this was voluntary since all of my guns were purchased out of state. Not looking forward to sign up for any "lists", didn't some dude already get shot and killed because his ex was mad at him and called the cops, cops saw him on list and he was raided......F That!!

I also have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit valid until 2023......we need National Reciprocity asap for honoring permits

Also do I have to go to Southern PA to use a range? Pretty sure PA honors my FL permit as well, at least until I become a MD resident.

It's crazy to me that Maryland has been allowed to strip Constitutional rights from its citizens for so long.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I thought this was voluntary since all of my guns were purchased out of state. Not looking forward to sign up for any "lists", didn't some dude already get shot and killed because his ex was mad at him and called the cops, cops saw him on list and he was raided......F That!!

I also have a Florida Concealed Weapons Permit valid until 2023......we need National Reciprocity asap for honoring permits

Also do I have to go to Southern PA to use a range? Pretty sure PA honors my FL permit as well, at least until I become a MD resident.

It's crazy to me that Maryland has been allowed to strip Constitutional rights from its citizens for so long.

All handguns and scary "assault" weapons, bought pre-10/1/13 are supposed to be registered when you move to MD.
    Yep, that red flag law has already claimed 1 victim
    You don't need a permit to shoot at a range, just to carry
    It IS crazy that we have allowed them to go so far, but they are patient and come at us year after year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom