• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Oh as for where, I’ve done Brownells, Midway and Classic firearms. Two Anderson and two generic classic firearms parts kits. All there were effectively identical and worked well.

But I am to the point of wanting to swap things out, like different dust covers, for FAs and stuff. So almost worth it just get Do part by part in my case (not a lot of parts on an upper.

Oh, and with my earlier list don’t forget a BCG and charging handle.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    I can give you a 300BLK parts list, if you want. It is known good and is in current use by 3 friends and they are all getting sub-MOA with Hornady Black 110gr VMax for hunting.

Get with DA on this list.

He provided me with similar and I was getting set to gather parts til JLowe put up that awesome sale on Memorial day last year.

This is still on my todo list, but I got impatient when I saw the sale!

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    in addition to the other suggested kit providers you can go to Sportsmans’ Guide and CDNN Sports. They have all needed parts in the kits EXCEPT the lower receiver. There are several configurations to choose from i.e.carbine, middy, rifle, hbar versions of those, free float/nonfree float. Everyone starts at some point and gets their feet wet before they know what they really need or like in the firearm.

nich181

Jan 15, 2017
    22mods4all has a build kit for $270 in 300 aac 10.5” everything you need if you have a lower
    Might buy one soon and see how they are

Last edited:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I think the title I wrote was missing the word -KIT at the end.
    As stated in my Original Post, I was looking for a place that had the parts all in one kit, but I think the path as suggested to just a la carte the parts is best.
    I do like Joe Bobs, but I may need to find a part or two elsewhere.
    My offer for a parts list is open, should you wish to see it, even if it is just for ideas. I can pm it to you and include links.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I misread your post; you said upper and I read lower. I would not get a complete upper kit since there are few choices. You will have more flexibility if you buy individual components.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Daemon Assassin could you send your 300 Blackout list to me please? I am looking at building a 300 Blackout with an 80% and stripped upper I bought.
    Thanks...

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Daemon Assassin could you send your 300 Blackout list to me please? I am looking at building a 300 Blackout with an 80% and stripped upper I bought.
    Thanks...

Sure. I just saw this. Next time you need something from me, can you hit the quote button, due to the frequency that I check in on things? It'll go to my mobile device and I can answer right there or get to a computer to send the PM with links.

I'll send it out tonight from my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom