• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OldNavyVet

Mar 1, 2018
    Charles County
    Picked it up when John opened (Gym Rats) went home to clean it up first. Had time to put 200 rounds thru it with no problems. I'm a full sized Sig guy so the size was a little strange to me but was satisfied with results on target. Have 2 extended base mags and 1 Flush. One of the extended base mags was very hard to load 10 rounds into. It's a keeper.

NYRangers917

Oct 6, 2015
    Frederick, MD
    Hows the felt recoil in that tiny package? Been pondering getting one. I have small hands so some of the full size pistols are a bit tough to reach the controls and such.

OldNavyVet

Mar 1, 2018
    Charles County
    Hows the felt recoil in that tiny package? Been pondering getting one. I have small hands so some of the full size pistols are a bit tough to reach the controls and such.

Don't recall even thinking about recoil so I guess it was not an issue. Mag release due to size of weapon made me have to look to release but I'll get use to it.

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Lower Maryland Shore

Picked up our P365 from Guns-R-Us in Berlin Maryland today and ran 60 rounds though it at our range. This is our 4th Sig and just as impressive as the other three.

tj

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Thanks for the report. I am planning to go by The Machine Gun Nest in Frederick MD this weekend and try to rent a P365 to see how it shoots. I'm a big Sig fan too although I do have a couple of Glocks and S&W's and Beretta's and .....!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom