• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I'm looking for a double soft case to carry my AR pistols. I've found some on eBay and such but wanted to hear if anyone had any recommendations. Needs to be at least 31" long and hold two guns. Dont want anything longer than 36". Trying to stay around the $50 mark but can spend more depending on quality/made in USA. Thanks

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Best I could find was a single one(that's actually what I wanted). Everything else was longer than I wanted.
    I have a nice(inexpensive) double that I use for SBRs. Found both of them on Amazon. I'll try later to find info on them if you like.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Here are shots of the two cases. Not made in USA(China) and the double is more than you're looking to pay, but here goes anyway(I like them both FWIW).

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
      shot1.jpg
      53 KB · Views: 269
    • shot2.jpg
      shot2.jpg
      32.1 KB · Views: 266

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    That's exactly my dilemma. It's stupid putting those little things in a pelican case.

I picked up an NC Star case off Amazon that just barely fits my 10.5” barreled AR pistol. 24” case though. It won’t fit it when I put a shockwave brace on there instead of the pistol tube unfortunately.

retafshooter

Apr 28, 2014
    West Elkridge
    I'm looking for a double soft case to carry my AR pistols. I've found some on eBay and such but wanted to hear if anyone had any recommendations. Needs to be at least 31" long and hold two guns. Dont want anything longer than 36". Trying to stay around the $50 mark but can spend more depending on quality/made in USA. Thanks

Did you buy one yet? I might have what you want. No, I don't, mine is only 28" and it's a single. I used to have a double, long time ago, but I guess I sold it.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    So far I have found these at the well over $100 range. Maybe I'll just wait a month and buy one of these. I really hate Chinese made sh*t. Wasn't there a member here who made custom molle gear and bags? Wonder if he makes a double rifle case. I can't believe someone in the US can't make a decent soft case for around $100. I'm leaning towards the tactical tailor soft case as of right now. Don't need/want the backpack straps on the Lynx.

https://lynxdefense.com/shop/rifle-bags/us-made-two-gun-tactical-rifle-bag/

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/covertcarrycasedoublerifle.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom