• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soooo, for the past few months I have had a craving to buy a distance rifle. I decided on a TC Compass in 6.5 Creedmoor, because they can currently be had for ~$260 after considering shipping, FFL fees and the rebate. Unfortunately, the 6.5 Creedmoor is a hot item and out of stock everywhere.
    Along comes a friend/MDS lurker who saw my M&Pc in the classifieds and offered me an even trade for his NIB Compass in .300 Win Mag. Thinking the 6.5 CM would be unobtanium forever, I agreed and we started the MSP transfer on the M&P.
    As Murphy's Law would have it- the next day I got a notice that a dealer had the 6.5CM in stock and I jumped, not considering my bank account. As a non-hunter, I have no need for two distance rifles I will rarely use.

Is anyone looking for a NIB .300 Win Mag for cheap?

EDIT- Problem solved; the .300 Win Mag has a new home.

Last edited:
    Shoot me a price.

PM sent.

I'll probably put it in the classifieds tomorrow.
    For those who don't follow "The Life and Times of Squaregrouper"... I won a M&P 9mm FS in a fire department raffle. It was too similar to my newly bought VP9, so I offered it up for trade. Someone offered a M&Pc .40 and I accepted. I did NOT like that pistol and tried to sell it at a loss, then a bigger loss and finally agreed to trade with my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom