• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I found a problem being that it appears he was holstering as he was going out the door behind the bad guy.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    I found a problem being that it appears he was holstering as he was going out the door behind the bad guy.

Yep..that's one of his tactical mistakes.

1) Not having a round chambered
    2) Approaching down a check out lane blocked by a shopping cart
    3) Reholstering as he is chasing the robber.

Unodeuce

Feb 22, 2013
    Rising Sun, MD
    Lots of angles on the cameras. i'm not sure if a TV production crew would have that many angles. I too enjoy the fact that they chanaged their carry policy.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I looked at it again and he had a pretty good shot from where he was standing right behind the cart, if he had balls and skill enough to shoot past the big guy in the cashier lane. Nice slow confident draw would have nailed the bg. BG was not paying attention because he was too nervous looking elsewhere. I love armchair quarterbacking these things :)
    We call this a freebie ;)

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Be it in the home, in a situation as shown in the video it seems like everything I read makes is a foregone conclusion that you'll lose your weapon in ANY situation where it's used for self defense.

My uncle, retired on disability LEO. Confronts person coming out of his under construction home late at nite while his wife calls 911.( he was living next door at in laws)
    Perp runs to vehicle and tries to run him down. He unloads but only hits vehicle. Perp tells law "some crazy guy just started shooting at me for no reason."
    Local Law takes uncles gun, claims they can't find proof he purchased it legally.(it was his service revolver, he bought it from his dept. when they switched to semi's) Threatens prosecution, follows him, harasses him.
    Until one day his kid asks a LEO at his elementary school career day "If you catch someone breaking into your house and they try to run you over with their car, don't you think you should be able to defend yourself with a gun if you have one?"
    His revolver was returned a week later, they never bothered him again.
    I don't remember if the perp was prosecuted or not, this was a number of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom