• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    Well fvck me....1000 rounds seems like baby sprinkles compared to what others have posted lol.

It is. You certainly should not worry about buying 1000rds at a time. Its easier to stack cases anyway.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Where's AmmoJon? He must be lurking around here somewhere. I wanna know the size of his biggest order . . .

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    If you haven't found a full case of ammo that you forgot about, are you even a hoarder?

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    It's pitiful that the OP is this concerned about buy 5 days of range ammo. The OP is not in question, the media and social media on the other hand...... shame on them.

If a few K worth of rounds is putting you on ATF radar than count me painted. You'll be fine, just don't try to take them to Mexico lol.

Joncorleone

Sep 1, 2019
    I knew I was gonna get some flak for asking this question but I’d rather get good information. Tried searching if there was any type of MD restriction and didn’t see anything but asked anyway.

Not trying to hide anything. I want to abide by all the laws in MD, whether they are stupid/illogical or not. At the same time I’d rather not be in the radar of any type of agency especially when I’m new to the firearms world and don’t want any hassle if I have to get any background checks. Again, this is more of the paranoid side of me lol.

It's pitiful that the OP is this concerned about buy 5 days of range ammo. The OP is not in question, the media and social media on the other hand...... shame on them.

If a few K worth of rounds is putting you on ATF radar than count me painted. You'll be fine, just don't try to take them to Mexico lol.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I knew I was gonna get some flak for asking this question but I’d rather get good information. Tried searching if there was any type of MD restriction and didn’t see anything but asked anyway.

Not trying to hide anything. I want to abide by all the laws in MD, whether they are stupid/illogical or not. At the same time I’d rather not be in the radar of any type of agency especially when I’m new to the firearms world and don’t want any hassle if I have to get any background checks. Again, this is more of the paranoid side of me lol.

I think there are issues with having ammo delivered to Montgomery county or Annapolis. Not sure. Someone will be along to advise.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Wallis Simpson said “You can never be too rich or too thin.” If she completed her thought, "..or have too much ammo."

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    When I just ordered from PSA, they did have a warning with that exact issue with shipping to MoCo and Annapolis.

The MoCo ordinance was struck down in court, although the ordinance itself still shows up. Sophisticated operations have to find and read the opinion of the court to understand that the ordinance is invalid. Many sellers must figure that is too much trouble to serve a county of 1 million people.

There are other threads that dig into this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom