• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The same place Diving Driver got his plain box 9BP also had .45acp Golden Sabre Bonded for $22/ 50rds .

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Dk firearms is a IP hear and do the Chantilly show's they will help with transfers for the MD peeps

There is another booth right near them with a big sign that says, "We sell to Marylanders." As far as I could tell, they have really good prices if not the lowest too. I was just about to pick up an M17 when I got called away.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    It's the other way around . I already don't have hair because of genetics, and need to wear hats to protect my head .

That’s why I wear one especially on the Skeet field. I’ve been hit so hard by a piece of target that I saw stars and it drew blood. Almost dropped my gun. At least with the hat I won’t have the blood.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Dk firearms is a IP hear and do the Chantilly show's they will help with transfers for the MD peeps

Sorry if you misunderstood my post but myself and my buddy both purchased what we wanted. Yes we did encounter dealers that didn’t want to sell to Marylanders but we both found dealers that would and at a better price.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The fudge guy also sells really good chocolate covered pretzels. And no issues for non-resident purchases! :)

I'll bet he accepts all kinds of picture I.D.

Attachments

• 1200px-USDnotesNew.jpg
      1200px-USDnotesNew.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 260

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Sorry if you misunderstood my post but myself and my buddy both purchased what we wanted. Yes we did encounter dealers that didn’t want to sell to Marylanders but we both found dealers that would and at a better price.

Gotcha just getting the IP info out their Great guy and has went out of his way to help in the past

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    Yes, they are all over the place. Glock and P320 frames.

This past show had a strange amount of Tiffany colored frames and AR uppers.

Just a heads up the P320 “frame” is not a pistol frame in typical sense. It is the grip module which is not the firearm. The relatively small fire control group is the firearm and is the serialized component. P320 grip modules are sold at 100%.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Just a heads up the P320 “frame” is not a pistol frame in typical sense. It is the grip module which is not the firearm. The relatively small fire control group is the firearm and is the serialized component. P320 grip modules are sold at 100%.

Yes, sorry for not being more exacting. I guess if someone has a P320 they might have known what I was referencing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom