• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    Looking for feedback from any owner of the Hudson 9mm. https://www.hudsonmfg.com/product/
    I've held one and played with it and it feels pretty nice. I like the design. The triggers on these things are sick - maybe 1mm travel distance on reset and so soft too.
    They have now come out with an aluminum enhanced version that weighs ~8oz less. Just trying to decide if I move forward with the current model or wait for the lighter one. I am leaning towards waiting...
    Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Best,
    Jim

May 19, 2016
    I really like the one my SO has. I never had any problems with it. She did send back the slide because the red dot on the high vis. front sight came off.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    What is the cost of the pistol?

AIM had them discounted pretty much from $1100 this past wk. that’s still a lot of money. My shields cost under $400 and my glock was $400. Is it that much better than these pistols for a utility piece? I get it that folks will buy a $3000 wilson over a $800 remington 911. I am not knocking it, just asking.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Have handled and shot one, the balance is superb, nice high grip, really easy to shoot fast, good trigger. It's a tank compared to Alloy or poly framed pistols, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing with recoil control. Only problem is it's main strength, being unique, and the lack of competition gear for it, it reminded me quite a bit of a CZ75 in feel.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Like the gun. But the cost was higher than I thought it should be. They also at least in the beginning had accuracy issues. Nice machine work though. Sad to see them go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom