Not all bad news

Talked with MSP.
    They said they would help.
    And offered REAL HELP.
    Time will tell.

lkessler

Sep 4, 2012
    Clear Spring
    Need help with wording for my G&S reason. I am a legitimate business owner that regularly does cash transactions with a bank. I have no problem proofing these transactions, however, unsure what they are looking for in my written explanation on the application. Feel free to pm me if you want it left off the public forum

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Need help with wording for my G&S reason. I am a legitimate business owner that regularly does cash transactions with a bank. I have no problem proofing these transactions, however, unsure what they are looking for in my written explanation on the application. Feel free to pm me if you want it left off the public forum
    "As a business owner, I receive, transport and deposit income derived from my business activities".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I don't understand why government web sites, wether built internally or done by contractors, have such little testing. There should be multiple review steps internally, functionality testing, usability testing etc. Then they should have a limited target audience test again and provide feedback. I've seen it over and over again. The image shows the latest example I found and filed away. Let me know when you figure out the problem(s). :innocent0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 7.14.39 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 7.14.39 AM.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 231

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I don't understand why government web sites, wether built internally or done by contractors, have such little testing. There should be multiple review steps internally, functionality testing, usability testing etc. Then they should have a limited target audience test again and provide feedback. I've seen it over and over again. The image shows the latest example I found and filed away. Let me know when you figure out the problem(s). :innocent0

"Lowest Bidder" or "Owner's Kid"

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Well... I guess my business IS businessy enough... delivered to MSP on 9/24... letter in my mailbox on 10/25... I was really expecting a shortage letter or some other such impediment... nerp... new card fell on the floor when I opened the letter... SURPRISE!!!!:D

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Well... I guess my business IS businessy enough... delivered to MSP on 9/24... letter in my mailbox on 10/25... I was really expecting a shortage letter or some other such impediment... nerp... new card fell on the floor when I opened the letter... SURPRISE!!!!:D
    One month? That's got to be some kind of record. Was this an initial app or a renewal?

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    That's why I was expecting an envelope full of run-around... figured they would delay it long enough that I would have to send my Pa. permit back... meh... they got it right this time... much to my surprise...

PaxEtBonum

Jan 22, 2019
    One month? That's got to be some kind of record. Was this an initial app or a renewal?

I was curious, too, so I checked his post history. Looks like it was a renewal. It's day 75 for me on my initial app. 15 more days and counting....

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Hmmm... I smell a rocky start ... I must be important if someone is fact-checking... I, at least, get more than 1 post in before I impune someone's reputation.:rolleyes:
    I didnt take it that way. I took that he looked back through the posts to establish weather this was a renewal or original app. Nothing derogatory.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    If that was the case... then I misunderstood and I owe Pax an apology... a simple 'initial or renewal?' would have worked. My initial was completed in 86 days.

PaxEtBonum

Jan 22, 2019
    That was straightshooter’s question in post #72 above - Pax was replying to it... you must have missed it.

Sorry if I caused any confusion. I had the same question as straightshooter in #72 so I took a quick peek at applehd's post history to see if he might have mentioned if his app was an initial or renewal. I was curious because I'm waiting for approval on my initial. It looks like I was typing up my reply at the same time applehd was responding which may have caused my reply to be missed or misunderstood. Again, I apologize for any confusion. I was just trying to help straightshooter with his question and answer it myself.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Not in a bind... but I am in the renewal process and I'll let you know if my company is 'businessy' enough... not really looking forward to dealing with any MSPLD nonsense... it's becoming tiresome.

Post 57... quoted in 69... I thought I had mentioned it being a renewal somewhere... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom