• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Yeah, uh, X, I want to complain about you posting a "Read here first, where all will be explained" type thread that n00bz won't pay attention to no matter what you do, and all that'll do is tick off you and the other mods and make things harder for the rest of us 'cause you're all grumpy from the n00bZ being a bunch of inattentive dummies.

Ididn'tdoit Itwasn'tmyfault Ididn'tmeanit Justyelldon'thit

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Yeah, uh, X, I want to complain about you posting a "Read here first, where all will be explained" type thread that n00bz won't pay attention to no matter what you do, and all that'll do is tick off you and the other mods and make things harder for the rest of us 'cause you're all grumpy from the n00bZ being a bunch of inattentive dummies.

Ididn'tdoit Itwasn'tmyfault Ididn'tmeanit Justyelldon'thit

Well I'm HOPEFUL they do.....may save SOME aggravation. Doesn't matter if it's not stickied, it will be lost to the archives within a week.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Well I'm HOPEFUL they do.....may save SOME aggravation. Doesn't matter if it's not stickied, it will be lost to the archives within a week.

Well, once again I hid my humor under a bushel :D. It's actually a really good idea and it ought to be made REALLY, REALLY ENORMOUS AND EASY TO FIND because that increases the n00bz' embarrassment when it's pointed out to them.

Aaaaand, you and the other mods are doing outstanding work here and I for one don't think you guys get enough attaboy's for it :bowdown: :clap: :beer:

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Whoa whoa....I'm not a mod, admin etc. Don't give me respect I don't deserve. Evidently they don't think it needs to be stickied so its just a crapshoot if the noobs ever see it.

Wait....was that your bushel humor again?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    X-Factor,
    Are there any other Ranges that are going to be added to the list already posted?
    I will work on making a POI (Point of Interest) file using the information that is posted. This file can then be added to a GPS'r to make locating the ranges easier. I will post it first in Garmin .csv / TomTom .ov2 format, then work on getting it put into .gpx format so more information is visible and you can call hte range directly from a Bluetooth enabled GPS'r.
    Do you, by chance have the coordinates to the ranges? If not it is simple enough to locate.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Well done, but under threads you should not start I'd suggest adding:

Cops Suck.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    X-Factor,
    Are there any other Ranges that are going to be added to the list already posted?
    I will work on making a POI (Point of Interest) file using the information that is posted. This file can then be added to a GPS'r to make locating the ranges easier. I will post it first in Garmin .csv / TomTom .ov2 format, then work on getting it put into .gpx format so more information is visible and you can call hte range directly from a Bluetooth enabled GPS'r.
    Do you, by chance have the coordinates to the ranges? If not it is simple enough to locate.

That would be awesome! I dont know of any other ranges so ill have to rely on peoples input on that. No, i dont know the grid coordinates, but m pretty sure the links too the state park ranges have them.

Well done, but under threads you should not start I'd suggest adding:

Cops Suck.

Yeah i debated that, but decided not to. Wasn't sure what OFFICIAL forum policy was on the subject and while i PERSONALLY agree entirely with your sentiment i cant assume what Don's guidance is and make a blanket statement that may disagree with his policy.

skip-a-long

R.I.P.
    May 24, 2009
    Somer-sault Cty
    RE: What ranges can I go shoot at?
    I may have missed it, but I didn't see Delmarva Sporting Clays listed. We have the Fall Shoot and the Frostbite Shoot there.

Skip-a-long

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom