Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

Attachments

• GettyImages-79312712-sa (1).jpg
      GettyImages-79312712-sa (1).jpg
      24.8 KB · Views: 408

cornstalk

Mar 13, 2013
    So, they took down one sacred sky cloth, and replaced it with another sacred sky cloth?
    You just admitted that the flag means nothing to you. There is nothing sacred about LGBTQ cloth, it's disgusting. I'm not afraid to be politically incorrect.

tttongli

Oct 3, 2008
    HOWARD
    I wonder if some random stupid ******* with some random july 4th firework will accidentally hit the pride flag and burn it down? That will be a shame, wouldn't it?:innocent0

RebelBugler

Jan 4, 2014
    So, they took down one sacred sky cloth, and replaced it with another sacred sky cloth?
    I see no equivalency between an MIA flag to our Veterans and a Pride flag. The poster obviously has some confusion with priorities and pride!

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    For the first time ever, a rainbow pride flag flew outside a Maryland county’s executive office building, but the flag it replaced had people raising objections.

Montgomery County Council member Evan Glass, the council’s first LGBTQ member, helped celebrate the raising of the pride flag Monday morning at Veterans Memorial Plaza in Rockville.

But Vietnam veteran John “Bill” Williams said he’s upset the flag that honored soldiers still missing was taken down.

“When I was in Vietnam, I was there six days before two guys were missing in action, and they still haven’t found their bodies,” Williams said.

The POW/MIA flag was replaced by the LGBTQ pride flag for the month of June, pride month.

“I wasn’t happy about it at all because the park is supposed to be a veterans park,” Williams said. “People died. Now they took it down and put another flag up.”

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/06/29/pride-flag-replaces-pow-mia-flag-at-veterans-memorial-in-maryland/

What needs to happen here is the same thing that haooened to Harvey Milk. We don't need these 1-percenters in our government telling us what to think. Damned faqqots.

Last edited:
    Jun 1, 2017
    You want to display the Pride Flag for Pride Month? Go for it.

This is why the right always loses, and the US will be ripe for collapse once the baby boomers make their demographic exit. The right concedes everything, the left concedes nothing, and on it goes. It was never about tolerance, it was always about social hegemony. And "conservatives" give it to them. Over and over and over.

sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    Where the rainbow flag was flown was the problem

I don't think many people have a problem with the flying of a flag, but the taking down of the MIA flag FROM THE VETRAN'S PARK and replacing it with some other flag for some other group was just inflammatory. It could have been flown some other place, but to REMOVE the flag that honors people that the park was made for.....yea... that is the problem.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I don't think many people have a problem with the flying of a flag, but the taking down of the MIA flag FROM THE VETRAN'S PARK and replacing it with some other flag for some other group was just inflammatory. It could have been flown some other place, but to REMOVE the flag that honors people that the park was made for.....yea... that is the problem.

This!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ichthanthrope

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 30, 2009
    Baltimore
    I get the dismay over the temporary removal of the POW/MIA flag, all the more so for folks for whom the Pride flag has no special importance.

But what troubles me is all the folks who had to gona step farther, expressing derision and hostility toward that flag and those to whom it matters. What y'all are telling me is that there a several of you I should not feel safe around.

Or did it not occur to you that there would be LGBTQ members reading your brutish posturing?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I get the dismay over the temporary removal of the POW/MIA flag, all the more so for folks for whom the Pride flag has no special importance.

But what troubles me is all the folks who had to gona step farther, expressing derision and hostility toward that flag and those to whom it matters. What y'all are telling me is that there a several of you I should not feel safe around.

Or did it not occur to you that there would be LGBTQ members reading your brutish posturing?

Goodbye - I would not want you to hang out around us "brutes" any longer than you have to. Your 2 posts in 10 years will be missed immensely.

Shadrach

Jun 22, 2019
    I thought ever since our latest anti 2A president got in office we "didn't like people that got caught"

577Nitro

May 8, 2019
    Calvert County
    I am a Viet Nam veteran of the Tet offensive....I will lay down my life again if needed-to defend our slowly disappearing heritage...Its veterans day, not bunny day

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am a Viet Nam veteran of the Tet offensive....I will lay down my life again if needed-to defend our slowly disappearing heritage...Its veterans day, not bunny day

EXACTLY!!! Thank you for your service my friend. Watch out though for some people here get “butthurt” easy if you standup for a sacred piece of cloth...POW/MIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom