• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    WOW. Impeachment is a tool that needs to be used for MANY judges across the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It's a real tool for real problems. Some of these WV judges sound like they have it coming for doing (or not doing) real things that cross some slightly blurry lines. The problem is that we're now in an era where people say "impeach!" because they see that as a reasonable alternative for "be persuasive enough during election season to get other people to vote the way I want them to." We have to be careful to loudly, regularly, and publicly make the distinction between legit impeachments, and the Maxine Waters style "peachmint!" ranting that serves as a lefty substitute for saying anything coherent (to say nothing of constitutionally sensible).

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The WV SC is currently non-partisan , but prior to that their previous identifications were 3 and 2 .

NPR reports 45min ago that two were impeached .

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    It seems that the WV system has a serious flaw. The impeached judges will appoint the judge that will preside over the impeachment trial....

Nothing like being able to pick someone that is in your pocket.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    It's a real tool for real problems. Some of these WV judges sound like they have it coming for doing (or not doing) real things that cross some slightly blurry lines. The problem is that we're now in an era where people say "impeach!" because they see that as a reasonable alternative for "be persuasive enough during election season to get other people to vote the way I want them to." We have to be careful to loudly, regularly, and publicly make the distinction between legit impeachments, and the Maxine Waters style "peachmint!" ranting that serves as a lefty substitute for saying anything coherent (to say nothing of constitutionally sensible).

I agree but there are so many judges around the country that shred or ignore the Constitution, which they swore to uphold. Those judges should be impeached, they can’t be voted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Interesting is that they can be appointed from EITHER party. Wonder if this can work in Marylinistan?

Attachments

• 32629314-92FE-4D8E-A90D-3629C803EA45.jpg
      32629314-92FE-4D8E-A90D-3629C803EA45.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 227
    • ECD7F8F6-77C8-4DD0-A5C5-32A361454722.jpg
      ECD7F8F6-77C8-4DD0-A5C5-32A361454722.jpg
      121.2 KB · Views: 222

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members