• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I struck out on Brian Enos' site, so I'm asking the collective here. I've searched for them but I keep getting 1911 magazine bumpers/extensions, not AR-15 mags. Does anyone here know who makes bumpers or extensions for 9mm Colt AR-15 mags or 9mm Uzi mags? I'm using one for competition and the plates are flimsy and I can't index on which way is forward without having to look at them. Thanks.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    For indexing put a skosh of grip tape on the front of the magazine, for the bumper if you can remove the floorplate you can use anything from JB Weldto superglue to build it up.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    You looking for a pull-tab AR15-like baseplate or just something that has an angle to it so you can feel direction? Maybe a pic of the style you are after would be helpful. Can't say I've ever seen anything for the colt smg mags.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    I have made some from 3/8th inch Buna Nitrile Gasket Ribbon .....3M Industrial cement . BN can be Purchased from McMaster Carr .BN comes in different Hardness's and the stiffer hardness can be Sanded on My Spindle Sander that I use primarily to Edge leather projects,

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've looked for something like this too and I have not been able to find anything. Let me know if you do find something.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom