• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Saw this on Oleg Volk's FB feed:

Look at the statement of "get out". Chilling.

wonder if they will call that a hate crime? Also I hope he presses full charges. In addition he should post signs in his lawn that says "My neighbors dont believe people should own guns. On the other hand i do believe and practice firearm ownership. Thereforce this is not the house to rob"

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    wonder if they will call that a hate crime? Also I hope he presses full charges. In addition he should post signs in his lawn that says "My neighbors dont believe people should own guns. On the other hand i do believe and practice firearm ownership. Thereforce this is not the house to rob"

Only problem with that argument. It gives thieves a target worth investigating... your house.

Mr H

Banana'd
    You might as well put up "My neighbor is unarmed" signs... makes about the same sense; little to none. It would still suggest there are guns available at your house, and potentially put your neighbor in danger.

Although, I suppose the same could be said about those of us with 'gunny' stickers on our cars.

Last edited:

stic2it

Aug 26, 2012

You were joking right! You want more guns on the street?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You were joking right! You want more guns on the street?

Please stop with the "guns on the street" nonsense. Guns in the hands of law abiding citizens, (no matter whether they are at home, in their vehicle, or on their person)
    are not "guns on the street"
    That would be the moniker the left uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "Guns on the street" seems racist. It alludes to urban street crime and gangs.

Are farmers' guns or a yacht owner's guns kept onboard for defense really thought of as being "on the street"?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Perhaps he meant that such a sign would encourage a burglar to steal your guns, and thus they would end up "on the street. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom