• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    'Lo all and Happy Spring!

Email preferred over PM's -- Please e-mail any recommendations (name or contact info) to: thor_sen(at)hotmail(dot)com

I figured I'd tap into the MDS SoMD community here and inquire of any who may, can you recommend a particularly stellar real estate agent, who works in the Lusby (CRE) area?

I totally understand any 'obligatory,' ". . . my niece, my nephew . . .!" but, I would truly appreciate any referrals based on proven per-form-ance . . . !

Thanks in advance, have a great weekend!!! :thumbsup:

Please e-mail replies to: thor_sen(at)hotmail(dot)com

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Thanks to all who replied!

I didn't mention this in my op but, a primary reason I inquired here was, after more than an hour of driving around Solomon's and Lusby Friday,running in and out of gas stations,mcknvenience stores and carryouts, I was unable to find ANY of those little real estate book kiosks we are all typically tripping over (unless you need one, obviously :-) !!!

Anyhoo, thanks again.

PS - for the one individual to whom it applies, seeking a "listing" agent means we are selling, NOT moving into the area (that would be a buyer's agent) but, thanks for your good intentions and looking out for us, anyway.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Update: CHRISSY VASSALLAROS -- she is BOTH a Buyers AND Sellers Agent and she got us a FULL ASKING, NO CONTINGENCY OFFER WITHIN 7 DAYS of listing with her AND settlement took place less than 30 days from our acceptance of that offer. That could not have happened without this particular agent taking charge - with her connections , she's tapped into the local contractors and knows who to use and who not to call! - and getting the list of minor items taken care of following the requisite home inspection (we were 7-hours away and Chrissy took care of everything, from obtaining estimates to coordinating contractors, to get all work (some plumbing) done in less than 5 days!

Simply cannot say enough good about this young, hungry and energetic pro -- remember her name (she's going places) AND she is a shooter, too!

(End shameless rant :-)

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    slsc98............

How are things in your new digs, my friend? :)

Old places herabouts' are somehow not the same without you.

SteveG75

Feb 25, 2013
    Escaped to gunny FL.
    Update: CHRISSY VASSALLAROS -- she is BOTH a Buyers AND Sellers Agent and she got us a FULL ASKING, NO CONTINGENCY OFFER WITHIN 7 DAYS of listing with her AND settlement took place less than 30 days from our acceptance of that offer. That could not have happened without this particular agent taking charge - with her connections , she's tapped into the local contractors and knows who to use and who not to call! - and getting the list of minor items taken care of following the requisite home inspection (we were 7-hours away and Chrissy took care of everything, from obtaining estimates to coordinating contractors, to get all work (some plumbing) done in less than 5 days!

Simply cannot say enough good about this young, hungry and energetic pro -- remember her name (she's going places) AND she is a shooter, too!

(End shameless rant :-)

Couldn't find that name. Is it Chrissy Vaselaros-Stevenson, Remax in Mechanicsville??

We may be moving out of CRE soon if things align well for us so having an agent lined up would be nice.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Couldn't find that name. Is it Chrissy Vaselaros-Stevenson, Remax in Mechanicsville??

We may be moving out of CRE soon if things align well for us so having an agent lined up would be nice.

Yes, that is her!

Wishing you 'alignment' and continued success.

Dave, things are goooood, Brother; Cathy and I miss y'all very much.

I go for my NC CHP class today. After that, take the paperwork to the Sheriffs Office and drop off for processing, wait for the call to come and get it.

The Sheriff came out into the lobby and individually and personally thanked each person from Cathy's class when they all went to drop off their CHP applications, that was back in 2014, for taking the time to exercise such and important right and assume such a significant responsibility.

She practically fell out when the Sheriff announced, "We WANT law abiding citizens carrying concealed!"

So, yeah, things are good. (But, we still miss our fellow 2A family in MD!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom