• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    Not picking on you but it does say 21 GUN safe not 21 RIFLE safe, door has pockets for about 6-8 handguns, still tight on the others if that is the case.

I did buy one and it will work for my needs.

Nobody

I believe they claim 24 long gun capacity.

As for size, sure it is small but it is a big step up from a gun locker.

The door is removable to make it easier/lighter to move. I believe I reserved the last one in Waldorf. Picked it up Tuesday and just need to get into place.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    The website is showing the one near my house has one available and I was thinking about picking it up.

I do not have access to a truck. For those who bought one, how did you get it home? I have a VW GTI (hatchback) that a friend thinks it would fit into but I do not share his thought lol.

I feel like with the box/shipping materials I would need to rent a Uhaul or something.

Thoughts?

I used a small pick up. Fairly "easy" to flip it up on the tailgate and slide it in. Getting off truck obviously much easier, then used a hand truck to get into house. Fortunately I only have two 4" steps. Once inside was easy enough to slide around on the carpet.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    The website is showing the one near my house has one available and I was thinking about picking it up.

I do not have access to a truck. For those who bought one, how did you get it home? I have a VW GTI (hatchback) that a friend thinks it would fit into but I do not share his thought lol.

I feel like with the box/shipping materials I would need to rent a Uhaul or something.

Thoughts?

I got mine home in a Subaru Outback with the rear seats folded down. Box is right about 24 x 24 x 58-60

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster

Thoughts?

The box is 23 3/4 X 24 1/2 X 56 not much packing material involved with this safe. I used a pickup truck and transported the safe on its back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom