• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Someone on MDS posted a black Friday flier for JSE and it got my attention. I ended up ordering my very first upper on Thanksgiving day and it arrived Monday evening. That's fast.

They sent me a very nice ( but too small) shirt as well. Its a large and I will gladly gift it to whomever wants it and is in the Beltsville / Greenbelt area.

I ordered this : http://www.jsesurplus.com/del-ton16hbarcompleteupper-1-1-1-2.aspx

Del-Ton DTI 16" Mid HBar 1x9 5.56 Complete Upper. Its seems quite nice. I cant wait to put it all together but I am waiting for a stock kit from PSA.

oooooo I'm so excited:D

JAGGUY

Nov 4, 2009
    Peoples Republik
    My first AR was with that upper from JSE. Been shooting it for 4 years and never skips a beat. And as accurate as a laser!
    I think you will love it...

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Did you get a shipping notice? I ordered friday morning and haven't heard anything

It was ordered Turkey day Thursday about 1:00 pm, shipping notice received at 3:00 pm Friday Arrived Monday at about 7:00 pm (all times EST) They were quite nice on the phone when I called today about a question with my paperwork. The woman did say that the weekend was VERY good for them and they were still filling weekend orders today. Its done in the order they were received.

Was it a Black Friday deal for that cheap?
    It was labeled as sale item but it did not specially say black friday in the listing but I am guessing it was. Their BF sale started Thursday at noon central time

Yea. How did you get it for under 400.00?
    It was listed at $382.50. Shipping $17. They has another DTI complete upper non-HBAR at $335. I wanted HBAR.

They seem have quite a selection o stuff for sure. I now have them bookmarked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom