Keltec 9mm Sub 2000 for GLOCK mags (Gen 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Looking for a new, or almost new, realistically priced.and ugly Keltec Sub 2000 that is 9mm and for Glock magazines.

In other words, I'm looking for a $450 one...;)

Please PM me with what you have,.so I actually have a snowball's chance of buying it before someone beats me to it like the last 3.... :o

Cash buyer.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    Good luck, I was looking for a 9mm with Glock mags and settled for a Gen1, with S&W 9 for $325 new. Although not a Glock, still fun to shoot.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Looking for a new, or almost new, realistically priced.and ugly Keltec Sub 2000 that is 9mm and for Glock magazines.

In other words, I'm looking for a $450 one...;)

Please PM me with what you have,.so I actually have a snowball's chance of buying it before someone beats me to it like the last 3.... :o

Cash buyer.
    Sorry about that friend. I bought the Gen 1 at Engage and the Gen 2 at Freestate as soon as they posted them. Now I have both. :cool:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Yeah you totally ****blocked him on that. He was crying to me about it the other day :lol:
    It was not intentional. I wanted a Gen 2 to go with my Gen 1 ever since they announced them. Then you got a Gen 2 and it became a must have. ;)

By the way did you ever get a real mag? LMAO

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    @protegeV

If it is not illegal maybe I can let you borrow some 17, 33, & 50 rounds mags so you can get off the training wheels with your sub2k. ;)

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Yeah a 10 round mag with that gun is like wearing a diaper as a grown man. LMAO

Do you two really cry to each other? LOL, that has got to be a sight. :eek:

Actually, I think I started because that dang M92 ak pistol was so darn loud, then he started whining about the 50 cent apiece 10mm boolits for his new Glock...and it just snowballed...then some guy bled out all over the floor and showroom...it was getting uglier and uglier....lol

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Actually, I think I started because that dang M92 ak pistol was so darn loud, then he started whining about the 50 cent apiece 10mm boolits for his new Glock...and it just snowballed...then some guy bled out all over the floor and showroom...it was getting uglier and uglier....lol
    I told him about 10 mm ammo. $89 lone wolf conversion barrel will allow him to shoot cheap .40 ammo. One guy even shoots .40 with his 10 mm barrel unmodified.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/06/jeremy-s/40-in-a-10mm-glock/

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Yeah, that bloody mess was the icing on the cake. Not literally :puke:

And the boolits were $.80 a piece :facepalm:

Must be something about being behind the gun that negates the noise. Didn't seem that loud to me considering how many heads turned and the crowd it attracted :lol2:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Exactly. If you keep going to Maryland gun shows you will only get more training wheel mags. LOL

Lol, I don't even bother buying mags here. In fact, I've only bought mags one time at a little shop in hanover, pa. Everything I've got came with the gun.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom