• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Hey Kevin, do you have any left. I have been meaning to pick one up, but life keeps getting in the way.

We've got a bunch of them on hand and will have more made when we get low. Hopefully we'd never run out of them at any point.

protegeV said:
    Mine is awesome, but still blank. Racked up a few more guns and still procrastinating on filling this thing out

I still have to photograph my guns and fill in the details on a few of them, and... well... there might be another I have to add to it real soon...

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    We're getting close to printing another batch of these. If anyone has purchased one and though there was something they would have liked to have seen, your comments/feedback would be appreciated.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    I just tried the link, and it doesn't seem to work for me. Just pushes me to my Paypal account page. Was looking to buy a couple of the books.

Just installed it, so you might have been the first to try it!
    I'll trouble-shoot and get back to you.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Package with T-shirt pls. :)

Hrm...
    I was going to put the t-shirts on our website, but I was planning on waiting until the next batch was in and all MD Shooters customers were taken care of before I did that.

If you (or any MDShooters customer) want a log book and a t-shirt, you/they can PayPal $37.50 to us using: duffysgunsales@gmail.com
    Make sure, in the notes, you state T-SHIRT/LOG BOOK combo, and list size of shirt S,M,L,XL,XXL

If we're out of stock on any item, we'll ship both the book and shirt as soon as they're in stock.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Hrm...
    I was going to put the t-shirts on our website, but I was planning on waiting until the next batch was in and all MD Shooters customers were taken care of before I did that.

If you (or any MDShooters customer) want a log book and a t-shirt, you/they can PayPal $37.50 to us using: duffysgunsales@gmail.com
    Make sure, in the notes, you state T-SHIRT/LOG BOOK combo, and list size of shirt S,M,L,XL,XXL

If we're out of stock on any item, we'll ship both the book and shirt as soon as they're in stock.

I'll be in on Saturday, figured I'd grab both. The shirt's already on hold for me.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    A brief review:

My logbooks came in on Saturday, so shipping was fast.

The logbooks are of good quality for the price you pay. The fields in them are well laid out, and some of them were clever (I would not have thought to have a log of the work done on the rifle!). Would have preferred more room for listing accessories and having some NFA fields (I have like 10 SBRs and SBSs). Also would have preferred Manufacturer/Make/Model instead of just Make/Model.

I also like that you can fit like 32 guns in the logbook. I don't want to have thirty logbooks, so I like how a couple can cover all-but-the-largest hobbyist gun collections.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Thanks for the feedback erwos! I hadn't considered fields for NFA stuff. I'll see if I can't revise the pages to include some of your ideas.

We have a new batch arriving this Saturday, only 2 or 3 left of the last print run.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    On the top of the page by "TYPE", there is a spot to check "Other" and a blank space beside it. That could be used, and since it's right at the top of the page it'd be pretty obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom