• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    That's disappointing. I think RD has posted a similar experience when at the store. Private business and their rules, but as one of the largest internet firearms retailers, making a little effort helps support the second amendment.

I've made online firearm and accessory orders from them in 2017, shipped to MD, and didn't have any issues. Wonder if the online retail operation has separate management.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, I've bought lots of stuff from Bud's, and had it shipped to my local FFL. My local guy is very amenable to doing transfers.

I know when they were a little Gunbroker-only sort of place they never sold to MD but I figured they had gotten over it. I guess that guy didn't get the message. You can still mail order most anything and have it shipped here. They do carry ten round magazine versions of the typical auto pistols. They aren't always the cheapest, though.

I got sick of waiting for a decent lever action in .357 and got a stainless Ruger M77/357 instead. Not quite the same but not a bad choice, either.

Might just be the brick/mortar stores. :shrug:

They had a real good price on a bolt gun that my son was interested in.
    (He wanted a loan from the First National Bank of Dad.)

I was gonna pick up a couple of cases of plinking ammo, but, when the guy said that they sell "nothing" to Maryland residents, I figured that I'd save my blood pressure some stress, and just leave.

:mad54:

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Enjoyed chatting with him last night. He is a smart man with some fascinating life experiences. If he ever wants to shoot 357 levers, I'd be happy to set him up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I just saw this. I'll definitely pass along your offer to him. It is my hope that he takes you up on it, so I can see him shoot another lever rifle. I'll work on him. :D

Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    These are right back to being outta stock.....that didn’t last long!

Mine still hasn’t been delivered to Gym Ratz either. It wasn’t ordered thru Buds, but waitlisted since March. The wait continues....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom