• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    1st batch sold out. I will have more in by the middle of next week. Order now to secure one.
    Was just on your website, and every gun on there is "out of stock" except for a Ruger LCP and one Colt H-Bar. Is this a glitch? Had a great experience buying from you a few months ago and was browsing tonight to see if I could talk myself into buying something else I don't really need.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    Was just on your website, and every gun on there is "out of stock" except for a Ruger LCP and one Colt H-Bar. Is this a glitch? Had a great experience buying from you a few months ago and was browsing tonight to see if I could talk myself into buying something else I don't really need.

I had to take down my live inventory to make some software changes. A lot of the stuff is either here or I can have it here in a day or so.

Email me with what you "just have to not need".

Thanks,

John

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Thanks again John for hooking me up with the DPMS SASS. Another great experience from pre-sale to order to pickup. Can’t wait til my glass shows up this week, so I can play with my new toy. I’m sure there’s probably another toy out there that I didn’t know I “needed”, I’ll be in touch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom