Who's our next Governor!?! Gansler or Brown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

We should abolish the term Governor...

And replace it with the title Emperor...

And my vote is for:

C. None of the above...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Flip a coin ...

Heads they win ...
    Tails you lose ...

FreeStateDINO's need to either identify a dark horse candidate or figure out how to narrowly split the vote between the two, maybe even forcing a run-off.

I wonder what Sobahni is doing these days ... :innocent0

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    My wife was at the Town Hall meeting in MoCo back in may where Brown appeared. She was less than impressed. In her opinion he had NO CLUE what was going on. But what else is new? I will vote for Dougie unless someone better comes along.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    My wife was at the Town Hall meeting in MoCo back in may where Brown appeared. She was less than impressed. In her opinion he had NO CLUE what was going on. But what else is new? I will vote for Dougie unless someone better comes along.

I was at the one on 2/6 (after our BIGGEST rally) where he said "tens and tens" of people showed up to oppose the bill. I believe I was the last called on to asked questions, where I called him out saying we had more like THREE THOUSAND people and shut down the Senate building. Of course, he conceded that I was right... but he was DEAD WRONG. I had walked past him in Annapolis earlier in the day, so he knew damn well more than "tens of tens" took the day off to come down.

Someone with either a memory that short, or willingness to lie so blatantly should NOT be in public office. Would you let such a scoundrel be a governor? But I repeat myself...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Last month there was talk that Michael Steele would run for governor on the GOP. If that was the case which Dem could Steele win from? Brown or Gansler?

Jul 9, 2013
    crap sandwich with mayo or mustard…that was great best answer yet. well done.
    These options don't seem like much of a choice but Gans…is better than Brown…I think...

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    :banghead: and i became a democRAT for this? :ohnoes: CAN WE, Maryland, produce someone to counter these fools? If Ill-annoys can pass a Shall Issue Law, I remain steadfast and hopeful. :fingerscrossed:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    So.... There is no third possibility? These choices are like saying would you rather have that turd sandwich with mustard or mayo?

It's still early, very early. Things will clear up soon, but the discussion of which Dem is best for us is still a good one to have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom