• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    I cannot stand the arrogance of these legislators. The constant refrain about fighting Covid with guns is insulting. They truly think that the average person who seeks a firearm for self defense is doing so against a viral attack! Not that people are smart enough to to see people going bat shit over toilet paper in stores and that the next step with the shelves looking the way they are is your home. The stupidity.

BMore

Feb 23, 2008
    High Rent District
    I am sure it is just a coincidence that Baltimore Sun Editorial Board put out their anti-freedom commentary which asked Hogan to close gun stories a few hours before this letter came out.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Alas.. the problem...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
      untitled.jpg
      39.7 KB · Views: 603

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I cannot stand the arrogance of these legislators. The constant refrain about fighting Covid with guns is insulting. They truly think that the average person who seeks a firearm for self defense is doing so against a viral attack! Not that people are smart enough to to see people going bat shit over toilet paper in stores and that the next step with the shelves looking the way they are is your home. The stupidity.

Vanessa, you ignorant sl*t

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    She is parroting what the official line of everytown is with this covid crisis. I guess she’s showing what a good soldier she is and hoping for continued Bloomberg support.
    Check out the front page of everytown dot org

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Here, folks, are your hardcore MGA anti-gunners. Yes, there are more anti-gunners in the MGA, but these are the signatories of Del. Atterbeary's letter. All three of my delegates and my senator signed it. Did any of yours sign it? Make a note.

Delegates:

Delegate Vanessa Atterbeary
    Delegate Heather Bagnall
    Delegate Darryl Barnes
    Delegate Ben Barnes
    Delegate Erik Barron
    Delegate Sandy Bartlett
    Delegate Lisa Belcastro
    Delegate Ben Brooks
    Delegate Jon Cardin
    Delegate Al Carr
    Delegate Lorig Charkoudian
    Delegate Charlotte Crutchfield
    Delegate Davis Dereck
    Delegate Fennell Diana
    Delegate Kathleen Dumais
    Delegate Eric Ebersole
    Delegate Jessica Feldmark
    Delegate Wanika Fisher
    Delegate Terri Hill
    Delegate Michael Jackson
    Delegate Anne Kaiser
    Delegate Arianna Kelly
    Delegate Marc Korman
    Delegate Carol Krimm
    Delegate Robbyn Lewis
    Delegate Jazz Lewis
    Delegate Karen Lewis-Young
    Delegate Brooke Lierman
    Delegate Lesley Lopez
    Delegate Sara Love
    Delegate Maggie McIntosh
    Delegate David Moon
    Delegate Julie Palakovich-Carr
    Delegate Edith Patterson
    Delegate Josephine Peña-Melnyk
    Delegate Shane Pendergrass
    Delegate Kirill Reznik
    Delegate Sheila Ruth
    Delegate Emily Shetty
    Delegate Jared Solomon
    Delegate Jen Terrasa
    Delegate Veronica Turner
    Delegate Kris Valderrama
    Delegate Geraldine Valentino-Smith
    Delegate Stewart Vaughn
    Delegate Alonzo Washington
    Delegate Courtney Watson
    Delegate Jheanelle Wilkins
    Delegate Nicole Williams

Senators:

Senator Sarah Elfreth
    Senator Brian Feldman
    Senator Guy Guzzone
    Senator Shelly Hettleman
    Senator Susan Lee
    Senator Jim Rosapepe
    Senator Will Smith
    Senator Jeff Waldstriecher
    Senator Mary Washington

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    One day the Sun will understand our community cherishes target shooting, hunting and self defense they way they cherish aborting their unborn descendants.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Just did a count. The 49 Delegates and 9 Senators who signed onto that letter would like for Marylanders to be unable to acquire their desired means of self-defense. This is appalling and unacceptable.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The people are showing what is important to them by voting in favor of possessing arms. These dips who claim to "represent" the people think that they know better than those who are living this crisis on the streets, in their homes.

This exposes their disdain and contempt for what citizens deem as important. Atterbum and these others despise the common person being able to think for himself and herself, to make a considered and conscious decision to enable themselves to protect those they love in the event that is needed.

They think we're stupid and need their superior and elevated view of the world to benevolently guide us through these troubled times, as a child requires its hand held.

We don't and that scares the bejebbuz out of them.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Figures that "my" delegates are on the list! Anti-Constitution Democrats have a lock at all levels of representation in my district and it makes me wonder why I vote sometimes.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Was listening to C4 while eating lunch and he had Former FOP Lodge 3 President and current homicide detective Bob Cherry on and he said that armed home invasions are way up since non essential businesses were closed.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Unfortunately, I think most (if not all) will still pull D when it’s time for their actual vote.
    Agree. But some of this money they spent now will go to gun rights organizations that lobby politicians, help pay for court cases, and help train individuals including new owners on the safe use of firearms (be it the dealers making donations, the gun and ammo manufacturers supporting such organizations, etc). Has to infuriate the Shannon Watts types. When the chips are down, people go to buy a gun.

I think it would be wonderful if MDA and Everytown run some ads scolding the public that they shouldn't do this. If they thought their message would get true grassroots support, they certainly have the money to try to persuade the public. But they go straight to the politicians.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Please tell me some Republicans have submitted a bill to completely halt immigration until the crisis is over? Or do they still have no nuts and are incapable of fighting on any level?

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    “The ability of gun stores to remain open during this pandemic is worrisome for many Sheeple ... It is alarming to see Sheeple exercising the 2A in such a State where we convinced them otherwise” dozens of Bloomberg funded state lawmakers wrote Thursday in a letter to the Democratic governor.”

A few minor corrections

PERFECT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom