• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    There are four groups of people who I think should not only oppose gun control, but who should passionately embrace gun rights. In alphabetical order:

Blacks
    Gays
    Jews
    Women

Even the most cursory acquaintance with history and the news will explain why.

While I completely agree these groups tend to be more likely to vote for the party looking to take gun rights away.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    There are four groups of people who I think should not only oppose gun control, but who should passionately embrace gun rights. In alphabetical order:

Blacks
    Gays
    Jews
    Women

Even the most cursory acquaintance with history and the news will explain why.

The two highlighted classes are currently the fastest growing segments of legal gun ownership in the US. It's a recent development, but so long as the trend continues, I think it's going to start making the anti-2A stance of the Democratic Party a liability for a lot of their current base.

I've always said that the HQL has been far less harmful to the suburban and rural residents of MD than to those living in poverty in the inner-city. All it does is force innocent and law-abiding folks who live in the most dangerous neighborhoods in places like Baltimore to either live in constant fear or break the law to get the means to protect themselves.

Remove the HQL, the G&S requirements, and start enforcing the prosecution of gun crimes and keeping repeat offenders in prison, and suddenly the crime rate will drop and the "stop snitching" movement will dry up as people are able to protect themselves against retribution from the criminal class.

Fredcohunter

Nov 30, 2008
    A little west of Frederick
    The world I live in is colorblind, its the government and the media that keeps trying to tell me there is a difference.

Gun rights should be equally important to anyone who values the constitution and what it means for the citizens of this country.

Feb 28, 2013
    The world I live in is colorblind, its the government and the media that keeps trying to tell me there is a difference.

Gun rights should be equally important to anyone who values the constitution and what it means for the citizens of this country.

Yup. Thanks be to the libtard media, if ya own more than one gun, with more than one mag’s worth of ammo, you is a redneck who gots an ARSENAL. :omg:

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009

*BINGO* :thumbsup:

that said, there are crime statistics that cannot be debated rationally, and guess what? the law abiding who's most impacted by the stats need the availability to be able to protect themselves just as anyone else. but the anti's just don't see it that way.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    One of the many dirty little secrets of our Elite Rulers in Annapolis is the degree to which racist fears of armed black citizens play in their opposition to lawful concealed carry. They assume it's an unassailable truth that Shall Issue would be a disaster in Baltimore, while they ignore the realities of Shall Issue in cities like Detroit, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Cleveland, St. Louis...

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Reading through the article: for the same reason as everyone else. They don't own them to beat back the clan or take over the world.

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    If blacks want to keep supporting the democrats, then they are giving up their chance to possess the true force multiplier guaranteed by the US Constitution. Woe to them and other groups who could benefit. Serves them right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    :lol2:
    If blacks want to keep supporting the democrats, then they are giving up their chance to possess the true force multiplier guaranteed by the US Constitution. Woe to them and other groups who could benefit. Serves them right. <<<~~~sounds a tad spiteful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    The statistics are clear, more guns in the hands of the non-criminals REDUCES crime.
    And that is actually a major motive of a lot of anti gun politicians, lawyers, judges and police: they don't want less crime. They want the courts and prisons and police departments to stay busy. The so called criminal justice system is an industry. Criminals and the scum class that provides them is its essential food. The welfare state and substandard public schools are integral parts of the mechanism. It is basically a human slaughter industry. They won't admit this of course.

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Time. Money.

Guns and or violence are merely tickets into the judicial system.

The judicial system is NOT about justice.

It IS all about money. It's a business just like any other. Guns and violence are precursors to lawyers (judges are lawyers on steroids...protecting the business/profession) making money. PS in case you missed it...the thugs and dindonuffins got no money...that's why they get treated different than you and me in the justice system. We gots money. Thus we are in for a drawn out (time) and expensive (money) ride thru jurisprudence land.

The only other time issue is IMO ALL ABOUT how long it will take for a majority of society to: realize AND react.

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Time. Money.

Guns and or violence are merely tickets into the judicial system.

The judicial system is NOT about justice.

It IS all about money. It's a business just like any other. Guns and violence are precursors to lawyers (judges are lawyers on steroids...protecting the business/profession) making money. PS in case you missed it...the thugs and dindonuffins got no money...that's why they get treated different than you and me in the justice system. We gots money. Thus we are in for a drawn out (time) and expensive (money) ride thru jurisprudence land.

The only other time issue is IMO ALL ABOUT how long it will take for a majority of society to: realize AND react.
    BumpaROO

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    636c4221b32639b0acd2dc83ce8d6ede.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member