• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adenosine

Sep 20, 2016
    Supposedly they are being redesigned with improved bearings, and might come back.

That's really good to know; thanks! I do love my Dice, but the bearings definitely do get crudded up pretty quick and need a full stripping to fix. I'll probably hold off and see what they come up with, but I love that knife.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I have a plain edge Salt H1 in yellow I've had since I was in the Navy. Too bad it's on the way out. Great knife.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I have a plain edge Salt H1 in yellow I've had since I was in the Navy. Too bad it's on the way out. Great knife.

All series 1 Salts are being replaced by the series 2 models, slightly thicker and more rigid handles, more grippy texture, 3 screw clips instead of mounting to the lanyard hardware, otherwise the same knife. I own a couple, adbolutely love them in serrated, that steel won't chip or rust, it will roll or bend, but straighten it out by stropping with a block of wood, and finish on leather, and it comes back razor sharp every time. Have had mine for a couple years, and being I usually pair a serrated blade with my main plain edge folder, they get beat on, have never had to take a stone to my Salts, H1 steel is awesome.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    Does Spyderco make a knife with a marlin spike? Just looked it up, guess they do called the Tusk. Any experience with the Tusk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom