• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    This is all because of YouTube CEO, Susan Wojcicki. she's a far left whack job.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    You have to top your hat to the libs. They play the long game and play for keeps.

This is meant to snuff out the gun culture because 2A (freedom lovers) are one of the few effective political groups standing against the radical left.

In 5-10 years all social media will have AI searching, banning and deleting our voices. Post an image of a sweet 1911? The image will be flagged immediately and deleted in seconds....use code words for guns? Computer learning would eat your lunch....feels like a science fiction plot but I expect it soon.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    This is a giant reminder that every content creator needs to diversify where their publish their content and needs to remember to have their own website to push people to... otherwise the power stays in the hands of the giant systems like this.

It's no different than anything else though. Guns might not be chic today but when your niche falls out of favor, you'll wish you took up arms with those who fought for the freedom of all.

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    Looks like Reddit's been spooked by a new bill going through Congress. Probably at least part of the reason YouTube is doing what it's doing.

This thread is enlightening (read the comments):

http://reddit.com/r/announcements/c...ide_rules_regarding_the_use/dw2dsup?context=3
    Holy hell.. I have not been following this much and haven't been on Reddit much thanks to work travel, but enlightening is an understatement!!!!!!

The times we live in. Thanks for posting

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    Reddit has so much questionable and potentially illegal contents on it, literally subreddits on hard drugs and people sharing experience of raping someone, and this is what they go after.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    Can others try searching "NRA" on Youtube? Attached. First result was CNN followed by tons of MSM outlets. Scrolling through I did not see one video straight from the NRA official channel. Searching "National Rifle Association" it shows me the channel and videos.

Attachments

• 1424.jpg
      1424.jpg
      70.1 KB · Views: 301

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    FWIW, I suspect this is one front in what will turn out to be the Social Media Wars. Google, Facebook, YouTube (owned by Google)...the Silicon Valley magnates have the sort of rule-the-world megalomania normally found in a James Bond movie villain. And people are getting fed up to the eyebrows with it. It would not surprise me to see them Federally regulated as common carriers (meaning they can't turn down anything, but aren't responsible for anything, either) by the end of the year.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    FWIW, I suspect this is one front in what will turn out to be the Social Media Wars. Google, Facebook, YouTube (owned by Google)...the Silicon Valley magnates have the sort of rule-the-world megalomania normally found in a James Bond movie villain. And people are getting fed up to the eyebrows with it. It would not surprise me to see them Federally regulated as common carriers (meaning they can't turn down anything, but aren't responsible for anything, either) by the end of the year.

It would surprise me. They have the lobbying money to have the law any way they want it.

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    Remember YouTube is a private company and can choose who they do business with.

Just like a cake baker... Oh wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    I sprung the $20 for the unlimited license. Download an entire channel with a few clicks.

The free one on github works great as well. It's command line but really simple. I've been downloading a ton of stuff I reference regularly and dumping it to my nas and plex server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom