• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Local24MD

Apr 1, 2015
    Perry Hall
    Always considered a saiga 12 but unless I misunderstood something, I either heard or read that all shotguns of that variation are illegal in md. I know it was a matter of the folding stock at one point but either way I was looking to get a semi auto similar to that. Could anyone shed some light on that or possibly give me some decent suggestions for a firearm of that type. Thanks again

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Always considered a saiga 12 but unless I misunderstood something, I either heard or read that all shotguns of that variation are illegal in md. I know it was a matter of the folding stock at one point but either way I was looking to get a semi auto similar to that. Could anyone shed some light on that or possibly give me some decent suggestions for a firearm of that type. Thanks again

In stock form they are legal just over priced from where they were several years ago.

Might be better options on the market honestly.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Still legal, and still excellent (particularly the VEPR). The folding stock would make it illegal in MD, but for importation to the US the stocks are welded open anyway.

Saigas are now hard to find due to the sanctions and loss of importers, and VEPRs will dry up eventually.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    Yep. You missed the boat on cheap Saiga 12's. I bought three of them when they first were introduced. Paid $359 each.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    The Saiga 12's are going for $800-$1200 unconverted. The Saiga 20's and 410's seem to be fetching slightly more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom