• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Dupe and a F ed idea considering the already planned events and short notice. I wonder if they have planned any better than the Feb 8th event? This is the problem with the Conservative/Tea Party movement. You have a hundred different numbnuts coming up with the same idea with no coordination whatsoever.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    What the hell? There is already a planned gathering on the 8th. The 19th is gun appreciation day. The guy who started the Marylanders United for Gun Rights face book page seems to be operating in a vacuum. I sent him a message asking them to join MDS so we can all get on the same page. I'm in for the 8th. Hopefully this 19 date doesn't dilute the ranks

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Dupe and a F ed idea considering the already planned events and short notice. I wonder if they have planned any better than the Feb 8th event? This is the problem with the Conservative/Tea Party movement. You have a hundred different numbnuts coming up with the same idea with no coordination whatsoever.

Agreed - and this one doesn't seem nearly as organized as the other (which is saying something). At least we got a permit for the 8th. Screw the 19th.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's

Yep those damn conservative teabaggers always trying to do the right thing. :sad20:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Like I said a hundred numbnuts throwing up the same idea with no coordination.

Yep those damn conservative teabaggers always trying to do the right thing. :sad20:

The problem is not trying to do the right thing it is a bunch of different people planning the same event on different days leading to a bunch of poorly attended cluster F's that accomplish nothing as compared to the original 9/12 rally.

uneven

Front and Center
    Dec 21, 2012
    I respectfully submit, why not do both?
    I'm going to both.
    It IS important team.

Some people have to schedule off work, take time away from families etc and two rallies so close together could result in two smaller groups instead of one focused massive show of support.

I'm sticking with February 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom