• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    The primary is very important . Danielle Hornberger is running for it. After spending Tuesday with her (sadly we didnt get into the Trump Rally) she is what Cecil County needs. If your head hasnt been in the sand you know the current one is not the way forward for Cecil County. If she is having an event I ask you go listen to her you will be amazed. Her vision and energy can finally start fighting for Cecil.

http://daniellehornberger.com/?fbclid=IwAR3Z-Sl9dHl6RR9gCvreXT3gSsX35cPjjtz-o1_VcUwRptI2JFIkpTkZDSo

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Hornberger4Cecil

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    As in Del Kevin Hornberger's wife? Look, I have absolutely no beef against the Del. but the idea of a mini dynasty is disturbing. Politics as a family business doesn't sit well with me.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    As in Del Kevin Hornberger's wife? Look, I have absolutely no beef against the Del. but the idea of a mini dynasty is disturbing. Politics as a family business doesn't sit well with me.

She will only be county not a dynasty . Look what McCarthy is doing to our county if this continues we will be Baltimore in a few years

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Anyone
    But
    McCarthy

That Shmuck needs to go! I’ll likely be supporting Hornberger, but also will be looking at McDowell. Don’t know much about him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom