• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    just got this via email.

1. The match takes place on two separate days, Saturday October 14th and Sunday October 15th with each day being a completely separate event allowing participants to shoot one day or both days with different firearms.
    2. Match Fees Are Inexpensive: Cost: $75 1 day $125 2 days
    3. Eight Stages Per Day! 128 Min Round Count, Carbines allowed, and six different divisions, shoot what you've got!
    4. Great Prizes AT RANDOM: The Prize table will be random draw and include SEVEN KAHR ARMS GROUP FIREARMS and firearms accessories.

http://peacemakernational.com/kahrfirearmsgroupdefensivechallenge

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Too bad it conflicts with the NSSF Rimfire Challenge World Championships. I will put this down on my schedule as my alternate event just in case.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    This place is is 25 min from my house and I have yet to check it out. This sounds like a lot of fun and great practice.

SAY WHAT!!?? get the heck over there. great facility, largest within a several hour radius, and lotsa fun matches. 2 gun match this saturday if you want to spectate a match. if you want to get into competitive shooting, you're more than welcome to hang with my squad and we'll try to answer any questions you might have.

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    SAY WHAT!!?? get the heck over there. great facility, largest within a several hour radius, and lotsa fun matches. 2 gun match this saturday if you want to spectate a match. if you want to get into competitive shooting, you're more than welcome to hang with my squad and we'll try to answer any questions you might have.

May have to take you up on that offer one weekend. We just moved here in May so with buying a new house my wife starting a new job and me starting my landscaping business up all over again out here we have been a little busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom