• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Not to hijack, but if anyone hasn't been to El Hildago off or 100. By far the absolute best mexican food around!!

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    Not to hijack, but if anyone hasn't been to El Hildago off or 100. By far the absolute best mexican food around!!

Not sure if this guy is joking but El Hidalgo is terrible. I have been there two times in the past 4 months and the food is inedible.

Mi Casa over on Rt. 40 and Toucan Taco in Laurel are much better choices.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Not sure if this guy is joking but El Hidalgo is terrible. I have been there two times in the past 4 months and the food is inedible.

Mi Casa over on Rt. 40 and Toucan Taco in Laurel are much better choices.

Nope not joking, its all a matter of opinion. Came from there tonight! Great service and awesome food.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    This was on the restuarant's FB page:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

Thank ya’ll for continuing to follow us on Facebook and for all of your support and positive feedback. We know that alot of you are loyal patrons at our little restaurant and must be wondering when we are planning to reopen. As of yet, we haven't been able set a date.

To all of you who already know us and to those of you that don't, we are a family owned and operated business. Our hopes are to share our New Orleans cultural cuisine by offering our family recipes and experience while expanding the community's choice of eateries. We opened the doors with open arms and hopes of sharing a little bit of our New Orleans’s heritage while offering a "taste of home" to relocated Louisiana locals, troops and anyone else that might be in need of a good po'boy, red beans & rice or maybe a bowl of gumbo!

As a family, we have decided to seek an additional partner to assist us in better moving forward. Our plans for a Grand Opening include extending our menu incorporating additional choices from our many New Orleans family recipes. We will expand and extend our catering services using our delicious recipes and years of experience to both businesses and families. Our "French Market" will be included in offering goodies from Louisiana that you can't get anywhere else up here.

In seeking a new partner, we would appreciate in hearing from anyone interested in joining us in this venture. With any questions and/or inquiries, kindly send us an email at inquire@neworleanskitchen.net

Thank You and hope to see Ya’ll real soon!

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    MDS investment?:innocent0

Sorry, I have been away for my 9-5. We have not had much luck with finding an investor. Several parties have shown an interest, but none have sat down to meet with us. While we are still looking, It should also be noted that the shop is for sale as well (until we find a new partner). We would love to re-open. Please contact me if anyone may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom