• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Looking for somewhere nearby who still does ink prints (for Florida CW).

Any ideas?

Elkton and CCSO don't so far.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    If you have the FL cards any PD that does live scan should be able to scan an print on your cards.
    So far none offer it (regardless of on who's cards).

I can do livescan....dont particularly want to chance re-inventing the wheel here though. They seem to want ACTUAL inked prints. When I did my initial (2011) I walked right in to a local PD, no issue.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    They'll print them onto FL provided cards? Does FL still use the regular FBI cards?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    FL is mailing my card now. Didn't realize I didn't have the full "package" when I renewed on line.

Not sure why I even renewed really....

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    This is the place I used for my getting my Livescan fingerprints done in Easton, MD. But, they will also do ink fingerprints. I would suggest calling and making an appointment as they have some odd hours, and I believe they only do ink prints on certain days.

http://inquiriesinc.com/

Inquiries
    8707 Commerce Drive
    Easton, MD 21601
    866-987-3767

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    They are great to work with, just chatted with them again today. Somehow I can't find all that much to complain about with my MD renewal really. Took a long time but, got the new card prior to my expiration. Only time I did contact them was super pleasant and got all the answers I needed right away, zero gruff.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Yeah, Easton is a clip..... I'll need something in Cecil/Harford/Kent.

Oh, I didn't look at your location, that is a haul. I was thinking this was in the Eastern Shore thread, and this was somewhat central to the Eastern Shore.

They do have offices nationwide, but I think the closest ones to Cecil County would be either Baltimore or Philadelphia. Neither one sounds close.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Did you ever find someone? You may need to do some leg work, but many smaller PDs still have their Ink and will make prints if they're not busy.. I had a few sets made at the Univ of Del PD during the Summer Break, but you gotta ask nicely..

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Can I ask about turnaround times for FL non-res ccw in this thread? I thought things might be changing with the last election?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I haven't found anybody but have been short on time lately. I'm going to try some of the local PDs this week, I just got my card in the mail the other day.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I know a super friendly LEO in Rising Sun, hoping if he can't help me there he'll have some other suggestions.
    As nice as Florida is to work with, this little detail makes the process a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom