• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRASS

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 29, 2012
    I know sentiment in the wake of the Colorado shooting & fear that if Obama gets reelected, he will try to reinstate the AWB in a second term is driving some buying of ARs at this time, but it seems everyone I talk to is trying to act like no one has any product. What is the true status of availability of these weapons? I found one I may buy, but I don't want to be hasty just from an emotional feeling that it will be even harder to obtain one in the future. Thanks...

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    As far the AWB it would have to get through the House first which seems a little unrealistic IMHO. Cannot comment on alvailibility of ARs but you are certainly feeding into the panic market.

Welcome to the site though

BRASS

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 29, 2012
    As far the AWB it would have to get through the House first which seems a little unrealistic IMHO. Cannot comment on alvailibility of ARs but you are certainly feeding into the panic market.

Welcome to the site though

Not sure what you mean "feeding into the panic market."

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I know sentiment in the wake of the Colorado shooting & fear that if Obama gets reelected, he will try to reinstate the AWB in a second term is driving some buying of ARs at this time, but it seems everyone I talk to is trying to act like no one has any product. What is the true status of availability of these weapons? I found one I may buy, but I don't want to be hasty just from an emotional feeling that it will be even harder to obtain one in the future. Thanks...

The availability of firearms and firearm components in general is in high demand. Not just AR-15's, a lot of the industry is backed up in production. If you want an AR then buy one, I don't think you need to worry about being scared into buying it now though.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    ARs of ALL Makes are very hard to acquire and will only be harder to get the closer we get to November. No one is blowing smoke up your rear. The same reason YOU want an AR is the reason others want them too. Thats why they are in short supply. Everyone is panic buying and creating the shortage.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    ARs of ALL Makes are very hard to acquire and will only be harder to get the closer we get to November. No one is blowing smoke up your rear. The same reason YOU want an AR is the reason others want them too. Thats why they are in short supply. Everyone is panic buying and creating the shortage.

I'm not in a panic, it's called planning ahead. :innocent0

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Dont know what you guys talking about. Plenty of airsoft and bb colt ar15s. Those are fakes. :P

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I have 1 complete AR and 5 "under construction" I wasn't panicked when I bought them I was calm cool and collected, oh and drooling. :D

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    we are scratching and digging to get ar's Hell its so bad we just got in some
    "good times " ar's I shit you not the JJ Walker ar

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I have 1 complete AR and 5 "under construction" I wasn't panicked when I bought them I was calm cool and collected, oh and drooling. :D

I also have 2 "under construction". Started on them a month or so ago and it had nothing to do with panic. I just wanted 2 consecutively numbered for me and the wife. have enough other guns, just wanted to build my own.

Sleeping Troll

Jul 12, 2012
    I am trying to wait for a group buy for my uppers. Thinking about grabbing 4 or 5. I am looking for a blank lower so I can laser engrave it as I please also. Others are waiting.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I've got some lowers in my safe I'd be willing to sell you for 3 times what I paid for them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom