• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I assume you saw the video in number #52. I made it as far as "I've been around guns my whole life BUT...." and hit "stop.

I suspect that character was a plant, paid to say that, but in the chance that he wasn't that does planty for the old "divide and conquer" Stockholm Syndrom crap.

As affirmed by the Heller decision, which libtard legislatures everywhere seem to be conveniently ignoring, the 2A protects arms that are currently in common use. That, in my mind, was it's original intent. It just so happened that "common use" at that time meant muskets and blunderbusses. It's all they had, so it's what they fought with.

Fast forward to today, no one can deny that the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the country, with millions sold since 1963, which from where I sit puts it well within the protective confines of the 2A.

My take is this. Any government that wants to ban, or even simply regulate, anything that would provide the slightest tactical edge against it in the context I defined, or reduce that edge at all, has NO legitimate authority to do so regardless of what a few duck hunters with Stockholm syndrome may think and has FAR exceeded it's Constitutional limitations. End of freakin' story.

You got that right :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom