• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the HPRB on June 7, 2016.

DPSCS website link below. This site will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. The time and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.
    http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

***As of 1-5-16, there seems to be a new twist to entering the meeting... not only do you have to show 'State issued' ID and sign in, now you are being wanded with a metal detector before entry.***

Map of the meeting location below.

Attachments

• HPRB meeting site.jpg
      HPRB meeting site.jpg
      21.3 KB · Views: 848

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    The meetings seem to be fairly predictable lately. 5 scheduled, 2 don't show, closed session - probably denied 0-4, business restrictions removed 4-0, G&S denial sustained by W&W. HPRB going rogue appears to be out of the question.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    The meetings seem to be fairly predictable lately. 5 scheduled, 2 don't show, closed session - probably denied 0-4, business restrictions removed 4-0, G&S denial sustained by W&W. HPRB going rogue appears to be out of the question.
    Hogan seems to be in no hurry to appoint a fifth member. You would think that there would have been other applicants who didn't make the cut before who would be ready to go. Sadly this is further confirmation in my opinion that our Governor is no friend of the 2-A.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Hogan seems to be in no hurry to appoint a fifth member. You would think that there would have been other applicants who didn't make the cut before who would be ready to go. Sadly this is further confirmation in my opinion that our Governor is no friend of the 2-A.

I thought the same thing. Like the qualified applicants who were bypassed in favor of those pushed to the front by a connection.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Nada, will be traveling but will try to catch the stream if Mark has it up.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I'll be making the journey down but will not partake in the pastries if my will power holds.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Do we have a head count yet? It would be a shame if we had too much food, and it would be a sin not to have enough. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom