• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We are blowing out Windham Weaponry HBC (heavy Barrel carbine) rifles. These are MD compliant. Windham is an excellent company to deal with. These rifles come with a lifetime warranty and they have excellent customer service. These are our best selling AR15 rifles. Time to add another or your first AR15 rifle to your collection. Another great feature besides the detachable carry handle is that these come with a hard case. Most companies do not include a case of any sort. Just a cardboard box.

As a free addition these rifles will come with a 10 round magazine. These ship with 30 rounders from the factory. We are swapping those out for Windham Weaponry factory 10 round mags.

Price is $735 + tax. Get them while you can at this price. Once our in stock inventory is gone we won't be offering this price any longer.

Attachments

• HBC 2.jpg
      HBC 2.jpg
      76.3 KB · Views: 979

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Hey never mind, I was up that way anyhow doing errands and stopped by. Like my Windham SRC, these are solid and lightweight.

My first purchase through Baltimore's Best Pawn. Knowledgeable staff and the usual fast background check. Thanks for answering my questions...

John

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    RATS!!!!!!! Wish I knew this was coming. I just got my 1911A1 in the group by. Oh well such is life.....

Funny, the last sidearm I handled was in 1981, an M1911 with the Navy (central America). I learned that a HQL is necessary for a 9mm rifle purchase, so I figured if I go through the trouble of the class, maybe another 1911, or better yet, something a bit smaller will join the rifles. We'll see...

Heading to the range Monday to work different ammo through it.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    boss281;4682225I learned that a HQL is necessary for a 9mm rifle purchase[/QUOTE said:
    Not true at all. I've even purchased dedicated 9mm stripped lowers cash and carry from the LGS and online.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Actually, I mis spoke, it's a transfer of a 9mm rifle, not a direct purchase. Furthermore, I may have misinterpreted the information given to me. The merchant had a lot of information about the changes to the gun laws in MD and it was a bit overwhelming to hear and process (I haven't really bothered keeping up since Oct 2013, which muddied it for me beyond comprehension).

Regardless, it's a beautiful Colt 6450 that belongs to my brother, a former MD LEO, and we just want it to pass muster during the sale.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I replied to your PM.

Short version is that it's perfectly legal for your brother to sell that rifle to you face to face (as long as he lives in Maryland).

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hey never mind, I was up that way anyhow doing errands and stopped by. Like my Windham SRC, these are solid and lightweight.

My first purchase through Baltimore's Best Pawn. Knowledgeable staff and the usual fast background check. Thanks for answering my questions...

John

John, thank you for your purchase. Sorry I wasn't in yesterday. Next time hopefully.

-Dan

Larry David

Jul 1, 2013
    Carroll County
    I own this rifle and it has been flawless for approximately 500 to 600 rounds through it. Just Walmart and Dick's inexpensive ammo. Baltimore's Best is great to deal with too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom