• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Emily Miller was on Fox 5 this morning discussing her new book. She offered a good argument for 2nd Amendment rights and her take on the Obama administrations gun control intentions. Unfortunately her entire interview will be completely overshadowed by media coverage of mad persons attacking citizens with fire arms in DC today. Since Emily was on before the news broke she did not get much time to address the liberal media and how they portray firearms ownership. Undoubtedly today will be another rallying cry for the likes of Obama, O'Malley, and the rest of the gun control crowd. My question for the gun control crowd on a day like this is "what would or could have happened if many of the workers in this building were armed?". Just heard more active shooting may be happening at Bolling Air Force base. Our best defense against terrorism such as these type of attacks is ourselves. In Maryland and DC we are largely left unarmed and defenseless. I for one am glad that Emily got her gun and I hope that one day she gets to carry it.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Sadly many of the gun control crowd believe that everyone at a base carries a sidearm.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    In reality very few people at military installations in the U.S. walk around carrying sidearms during the work day. They risk their lives to defend us overseas and are as defenseless as most of us in Washington DC and Maryland.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    She got more time then I can remember on any person that fox 5 has interviewed in a long time on their morning show.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    On any other day the amount of time she was given might impact some fence sitters. Maybe her appearance would even bring a few over to our side. Unfortunately when events like this happen they tend to drown out our cause due to the extreme liberal bias of the overall media. As I write this POTUS is giving a press conference on the incident which will likely include additional calls for PEOPLE CONTROL oops I mean GUN CONTROL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom