• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    I'm ready to build out some of my stripped lowers. Anyone know of any really good deals, or have any other recomendations regarding AR kits?

mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Won't ship to MD. One more thing to get clear before ordering.

Is this coming from personal experience? I received and order from PSA not too long ago. On their site they mention not shipping mags to MD that are greater than 10 rds but that is all I could find.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    I ordered a complete upper from PSA a few days ago. They took my money and haven't sent any emails about canceling. Website says no mags over 10+ and no ammo orders to Annapolis and Montgomery County. Ill let you all know the outcome of my order.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Keep an eye on PSA, deals change daily and some are well worth it.

Absolutely. It's very hard to beat the value of some of the daily sales that PSA has. On their site today, for example, they have this kit for $599 that comes with one of the really nice FN made CHF "machinegun steel" barrels. They also have this kit that has a cheaper barrel but a rail and Blackhawk furniture. Very hard to beat those deals.

Won't ship to MD. One more thing to get clear before ordering.

Absolutely NOT true. They won't ship banned firearms (including AR lowers) here. Anything else they certainly will. I ordered from them a few days ago, in fact. The whole "they won't ship to Maryland" thing arose from the fact that their cutoff for banned firearms orders was September 15th and several people didn't read the terms of service and tried to order at the last minute, were denied, and got angry about it. Understandable, but that's the buyer's issue, not PSA's.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Talked to PSA about this yesterday. They seem to understand the Maryland law thoroughly (enough for their purposes, anyway) and had no problem with shipping me an upper or anything else except a lower or complete rifle.
    ^^ Exactly.

I spoke with them today (my post supra) and if I weren't a bit cash poor right now, I'd be all over that $599 mid-length kit I and Hawkeye posted about like stink on a monkey.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    PSA won't ship select items to Annapolis or Montgomery County, probably due to local ordinances. There was a discussion on this a few days back.

The two orders I've had with them have gone off without a hitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom