• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    It was certainly great to get out and join the cause today! I suspect a few of the MDA moms were horrified to see a young woman on the opposing side.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here, first time Picket participant IDFinfantry (with his son, decked out in a PP sweatshirt) jumps into the action like a boss, but has problems getting the Senator to respond specifically as to why his bill helps ANYTHING.

Attachments

• 1D309FBE-CEF0-4E13-92BF-76606ACB0EAA.jpg
      1D309FBE-CEF0-4E13-92BF-76606ACB0EAA.jpg
      69.8 KB · Views: 351

Amigo109

Jan 25, 2018
    Columbia MD
    I'll print and mount these so someone can get Ramirez' autograph on them.

The one that says homicides OR DEATHS per year is probably misleading. Over half of all handgun deaths are from suicide.

The statistic that I'd like to see are:

1. How many murders per year are committed by people using handguns that are registered to them.

2. How many accidental deaths by firearm occur where the firearm is registered to the person involved.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Awesome awesome awesome - thank you Brothers sorry I couldn’t be there today - what are these references to next Saturday?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The one that says homicides OR DEATHS per year is probably misleading. Over half of all handgun deaths are from suicide.

The statistic that I'd like to see are:

1. How many murders per year are committed by people using handguns that are registered to them.

2. How many accidental deaths by firearm occur where the firearm is registered to the person involved.

That is a Michael P. Ramirez political cartoon, so I can't vouch for it's accuracy. However, you are welcome to peruse the CDC, FBI, and DOJ stats.

But if your point is restricting handguns would reduce suicides, then a person determined to take their own life would find another way. A gun is just the most expedient. AFA accidental deaths by firearm stats, they are about the same as any other accidental death,

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Here, first time Picket participant IDFinfantry (with his son, decked out in a PP sweatshirt) jumps into the action like a boss, but has problems getting the Senator to respond specifically as to why his bill helps ANYTHING.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Guys who is down for round two?
    I’m already starting to do my best to get friends to come out!

Attachments

• 945527785b5115045c59c4e9edd85a76b34c18025feb0e81b94b38cd8444df40a12b272f.jpg
      945527785b5115045c59c4e9edd85a76b34c18025feb0e81b94b38cd8444df40a12b272f.jpg
      26 KB · Views: 322

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    With the success of this PP outing, I'd bet this next meet and greet will be cancelled. I'd be extremely shocked if it weren't.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    With the success of this PP outing, I'd bet this next meet and greet will be cancelled. I'd be extremely shocked if it weren't.

Or given more notice, and having been shamed, the moms might issue a call to arms for other ladies.

Don't forget to hit ramirizes facebook page and post copious comments and "like" good posts. Link is in post 54.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks to Stoveman for texting me last night to let me know this was going on! (I hadn't been on the forum at all yesterday) I was glad to be able to join the rest of the Patriot Picket group today - that was fun! Those MDA people were certifiable, and sure enough, Ramirez' bodyguard (ok, she was just a big staffer) really was intent on not letting us get to talk to him. The look on his face when he realized that the PP crew wasn't going anywhere - that was priceless! He sorta shrugged and started fielding questions, with misdirection and falsehoods. No substance to either him or the MDA women.

The first PG cop that approached us wanted to shake ALL of our hands but didn't have the time, but he DID tell us that he was glad we showed up! The staff of PB seemed a little bit in the weeds, but ALL on our side were respectful customers and respectful debaters to the MDA whackadoodles - hats off to y'all!

-John

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Thanks to Stoveman for texting me last night to let me know this was going on! (I hadn't been on the forum at all yesterday) I was glad to be able to join the rest of the Patriot Picket group today - that was fun! Those MDA people were certifiable, and sure enough, Ramirez' bodyguard (ok, she was just a big staffer) really was intent on not letting us get to talk to him. The look on his face when he realized that the PP crew wasn't going anywhere - that was priceless! He sorta shrugged and started fielding questions, with misdirection and falsehoods. No substance to either him or the MDA women.

The first PG cop that approached us wanted to shake ALL of our hands but didn't have the time, but he DID tell us that he was glad we showed up! The staff of PB seemed a little bit in the weeds, but ALL on our side were respectful customers and respectful debaters to the MDA whackadoodles - hats off to y'all!

-John

I was told by one of the employee's after saying that I was sorry for getting in his way "Yes you are"

Amigo109

Jan 25, 2018
    Columbia MD
    But if your point is restricting handguns would reduce suicides, then a person determined to take their own life would find another way. A gun is just the most expedient. AFA accidental deaths by firearm stats, they are about the same as any other accidental death,

My point was restrictions handguns would NOT reduce suicides by any significant degree. I don't have proof other than it seems logical that as you said, they'll find another way. So we are on the same page. Thank you for your reply

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Great job everyone!
    Special thanks to the LEO's for keeping the moms at bay, too bad shrieking is considered protected speech. Surprising some of those women made it to actual "mom" status, congratulations to them for that accomplishment. I see nothing on Panera's FB pages (local or corporate) about this political demonstration I think they, corporate, would want to know what goes on in their stores. Ramerez is running his campaign like an "Operation" calling in for support against questions to which he has no answers and cannot dispute the facts. Who is running against this guy and do they have election signs made up yet? There's a funny FB video of the PP walking into PB and the one mom, hell I can't describe her reaction ... a look and noise of defeat (part sigh, part oh crap, part what am I doing here) as she walked away looking for a comfort zone.

I just got an anonymous text .... "bloomberg is filling a bus for next Saturday" "$2K cash paid for each seat" .

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Slamin vid EL!!!! A big thanks to all trying to enlighten the infringers to their violating constitutional rights, unfortunately I dont believe their honest enough, even to themselves to admit that their purpose only serves to violate the law abiding while assisting the true criminals to succeed. A wannabe states attorney that has no idea he's violating the Constitution....sad and disgusting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom