• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    You can do that? Lol.

I'm hunting for a place to rent them both still and try them both out.

If you are near Frederick you'll probably be able to rent them both between "The Machine Gun Nest" and "Heritage Training Center". I'd just call ahead to make sure that the M&P 2.0 is in their rental fleet.

Let us know what you liked better.

DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    If you are near Frederick you'll probably be able to rent them both between "The Machine Gun Nest" and "Heritage Training Center". I'd just call ahead to make sure that the M&P 2.0 is in their rental fleet.

Let us know what you liked better.

Yeah I'm in Hagerstown so I'm only 20 mi. From Frederick. I called the machine gun nest today but they were closed. Gonna try again tomorrow. I'll definitely report back.

Adenosine

Sep 20, 2016
    Debating between the Glock 21 in .45 or the S&W M&P45 2.0 for a sidearm while bow hunting, and just being out in the woods and a nightstand gun. Both feel good in my hands but haven't shot either one yet, looking for a place that rents them both.

Anyone have first hand experience with either or both? Opinions, suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Haven't shot the S&W, but I own a G21 Gen 4. It's my favorite thing I've ever shot, and puts a smile on my face every time I put rounds through it. IMO, you should buy two immediately so that you have one for each hand.

(I own a Sig and another Glock and have shot multiple other Sigs, Glocks, a Walther, a couple revolvers, an AR-15, a Sig MPX, and a few other things I've probably forgotten. No 1911s, though.)

With that said, my hands are fairly large, with long fingers, which is probably part of it. If you've shot a G19 Gen 4, it's a little small to be comfortable for me unless the large backstrap is on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom